• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm So Ansty For My Starter Kit - Has Anyone Received Theirs Yet?

In summary, Gina Miller used September for her month one and Beth is thinking about scheduling shows starting the 15th of September. Gina is working on making business cards and labels and Beth is wondering if it matters what title she has. Both women are excited to start booking their shows and Beth is scared that she won't have her kit by then. Finally, both women congratulate each other on their SS1.
PoseyMom
I'm soooooooooooooooooo antsy to get my kit!! How long did it take you to get your starter kits? Anyone remember? I'm scared to schedule my first show until I get my kit!! What if it's not heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere?!?! I can't wait! I'm so excited! So excited! So excited!!

Congratulations!

Now take a breath! Did you use September or October for your month one? If you used September it will be here any day now but if you chose October (which was smart) it will be shipped on the first of September.

Go ahead and schedule your shows! And work on your list of 100 while you're waiting for your kit.

Your recruiter should be able to track it on her shipment status.

Last year I signed in August for an October first superstarter month and got my kit on August 31st - of course I live 30 minutes from the HO as well. Just start booking your shows now so you can feel good about a full calendar!

Good luck!

Gina Miller

Beth, I was thinking of scheduling shows starting the 15th of September. I'm working on making business cards and labels now. I don't want to order them because we will be moving soon. I put my SS1 for October. My recruiter and I are in very very different time zones right now so she isn't always available to answer my questions at the drop of a hat. I will soon be within her time zone (or closer to it) so life will be simpler. I guess I could just send her emails and wait! But I'm excited, so I want to post here too! :)

Another question, while I'm working on my business cards I was thinking that I don't know how to list myself... is it Independent Consultant? Independent Kitchen Consultant? Does it matter?

You don't have to have your kit to do shows - if you have enough PC products or your recruiter has stuff to let you borrow. Ask your recruiter for 12 catalogs and get 4 catalog shows going. By the time you get your kit, you should have the 4 shows you need in order to qualify!!!

You will be an Independent Consultant.
Once official, you can order your cards through Merrill, through Consultant's Corner.

I had my show in July. I signed on in July and set September as my SS1. I received my kit on August 4th just in time for my August 6th show.

PoseyMom said:
Beth, I was thinking of scheduling shows starting the 15th of September. I'm working on making business cards and labels now. I don't want to order them because we will be moving soon. I put my SS1 for October. My recruiter and I are in very very different time zones right now so she isn't always available to answer my questions at the drop of a hat. I will soon be within her time zone (or closer to it) so life will be simpler. I guess I could just send her emails and wait! But I'm excited, so I want to post here too! :)

Another question, while I'm working on my business cards I was thinking that I don't know how to list myself... is it Independent Consultant? Independent Kitchen Consultant? Does it matter?
You will have your kit way before that so you will be able to familiarize yourself with the paperwork (read evverything) and the tools (play with them all - the groceries you buy to try out recipes is DEDUCTABLE - save your receipts)

Your title is:

Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef

Are you moving into your recruiter's time zone? Or is she moving to you? How soon is that? I would be careful of ordering business supplies until you at least have that new address. I know that I ordered the old pink business cards and ended up tossing lots of them when I moved. Of course, I had to order more when I got to Germany!! Then after getting some from T&C, we switched vendors to Merrill!! I haven't ordered from Merrill yet, because I hated the idea of them changing again!! I have had very bad luck with jumping the gun, so to speak. I just know I will run out of the T&C ones, order the Merrill ones, then have to move again!! Ugghhh!!
I totally understand you not getting them yet!!!

You will get your debit card number and be able to order a website, so why not start directing people there???? You can even hold your catalog shows via the new E-Catalog feature!! Get your hosts excited to use the 21st century way of doing catalog shows!!! They can even send their invites via the website!!!

I am a big fan of utilizing the tools you have available at your disposal rather than losing money!!! Even if it's just losing money on your time!!!! I am sure your hosts are excited now and want to help you get started, so don't let that excitement fade because you need to wait on this or that!!!

Last edited:
I just checked out the new e-catalog. It has "sticky notes" so guests can make notations on pages/products, and as you move the cursor over products the name and price show up. Pretty cool.

Hey Stephanie!

I'm moving to my recruiters time zone! Life will be much simpler then, because then I can just hound her constantly. So far I have 4 shows booked, two are cooking and two are catalog. Then I'm hosting a show in my daughter's name to gather up the individual orders that people are wanting to place. I should have my website soon!!! I can't wait to check out the e-catalog!!!

re: super starter kit
PoseyMom said:
Hey Stephanie!

I'm moving to my recruiters time zone! Life will be much simpler then, because then I can just hound her constantly. So far I have 4 shows booked, two are cooking and two are catalog. Then I'm hosting a show in my daughter's name to gather up the individual orders that people are wanting to place. I should have my website soon!!! I can't wait to check out the e-catalog!!!

Take Beth's suggestions seriously:

My new kit sat for months, I unexpectly bought a house and things were everywhere and I finally threw together the Harvest Chicken Salad *after not cooking in yrs* and took to our Cluster meeting/Recipe Bonanza, hit of the night. I then took it to my first home cooking show and sold over $ 700.00 worth of items, however I wasn't very comfortable with my tools. We all had a blast and a customer had to assist me with putting a piece back on my chopper to make it work properly then my show was a hit. I thought it was a protector piece, so practice does make perfect!!!!! I've been doing catalog shows here/there but surely can't wait to start doing more home shows. I've got quite a few who want them just have to get them booked, I worke wierd hrs at my normal job so I have to squeeze them in on FRIDAYS/SATURDAYS. GOOD LUCK AND JUST HAVE FUN AND YOU'LL DO GREAT!!!

LIZ

Soothenrelax said:
We all had a blast and a customer had to assist me with putting a piece back on my chopper to make it work properly then my show was a hit. I thought it was a protector piece, so practice does make perfect!!!!!
LIZ

I had that same problem, thinking it was a protector and should be off. LOL

Related to I'm So Ansty For My Starter Kit - Has Anyone Received Theirs Yet?

1. When will I receive my starter kit?

The time frame for receiving your starter kit may vary depending on your location. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing and an additional 5-7 business days for shipping.

2. How will I know when my starter kit has been shipped?

Once your starter kit has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with a tracking number. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking information to update.

3. Can I change the items in my starter kit?

No, the items in the starter kit are pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, you can always purchase additional products separately.

4. What if my starter kit is missing an item?

If your starter kit is missing an item, please contact our customer service team with your order number and they will assist you in resolving the issue.

5. Can I return my starter kit?

Yes, you can return your starter kit within 30 days of purchase as long as it is in its original packaging and condition. Please note that shipping fees may apply for returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Alexandra
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Cassandra Blair
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks