• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you received your kit yet? Join me in unboxing the excitement!

In summary, Donna excitedly announces that she received her kit today and is all set up on P3. She compares it to Christmas and expresses her excitement. Other members congratulate her and joke about her enthusiasm. The conversation also includes discussions about Donna's future shows and her love for TPC packaging materials such as bubble wrap.
DMB75
I received my kit today! I received my kit today! Hey, did I tell you guys that I got my kit? :D I'm so excited! I'm all set up on P3 and everything! Everything is so new and pretty. LOL I keep looking at everything. I'm like a kid at Christmas.

Donna

Wooooo hoooo!!!!! Congratulations. Now, go out there and be fabulous!

DMB75 said:
I received my kit today! I received my kit today! Hey, did I tell you guys that I got my kit? :D I'm so excited! I'm all set up on P3 and everything! Everything is so new and pretty. LOL I keep looking at everything. I'm like a kid at Christmas.

Donna

WOO HOO..........Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
CONGRATS, Now go get some shows!!!!!!!:D

Donna,Whatever happened to your kit? Did you ever receive it?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Donna,

Whatever happened to your kit? Did you ever receive it?

Didn't I tell you? I got my kit today! ;)

Wait- what did you get today?

When did you get it?

:D :D :D
Isn't it just like Christmas? Go out there and kick some hiney, lady!

Ann- just saw your siggy - ROFLOL!!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Whatever happened to your kit? Did you ever receive it?

What? Donna's going to knit?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Just wanted to be sure. I hadn't heard.
Heard what? Didn't someone get their kit today?

I think she's herding tulips.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I think she's herding tulips.

Have you ever read?

"Running with the herd" by Stan Pede

DMB75 said:

Donna

I was the same way!! Good Luck in your business! Let us know when your first show is and how it goes!!

Its the best feeling in the world. Smell that fresh plastic. MMMMMM

Congrats! You will love TPC!

Yea!! Mine will be here today...I can't wait!!!

Miss Cori said:
Its the best feeling in the world. Smell that fresh plastic. MMMMMM

Ooh, and if you were luck enough to get bubble wrap . . . pop . . .pop . . . pop!

mmm.... bubble wrap..... the toy that comes free in packages!

What is included in the kit?

The kit includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. This includes items such as our iconic Stoneware, versatile cookware, and useful gadgets.

How much does the kit cost?

The cost of the kit varies depending on the current promotion, but it is typically around $99. This is a one-time cost and includes all the products and materials you need to start your business.

How long does it take to receive the kit?

The kit typically ships within 3-5 business days after your order is processed. Shipping times may vary depending on your location.

What resources are available to help me get started with my kit?

As a new consultant, you will have access to our online training and support materials, as well as a personal mentor to help guide you through the process. You will also have the opportunity to attend virtual and in-person training events.

Am I required to sell a certain amount of products each month?

No, there are no monthly sales quotas or requirements. You are free to sell as much or as little as you'd like, and can take breaks or pause your business at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ilovpc
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
Alexandra
Replies
Views