• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join DCS: Discover the Excitement of Our Community & Find Your New Signature!

In summary, Linda became a Director in Director Chef Success and is very excited for the opportunity. She has one more consultant to qualify and is looking forward to Conference.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
How do ya'll like my new signature?

Woo hoo! I'm so excited, relieved, and nervous.

How do I join DCS?

Woo-hoo!! Congratulations, Linda!!

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awsome Linda, way to go!!

WAHOO LINDA!!!

Hope to be joining you soon!

Congrats!!!!!

ohhhh Linda! Congratulations on all your hard work!!

Congratulations! I hope to join you soon as well! :chef:

Way to go, Linda!

WHOOOHOOOO! GO LINDA, GO LINDA! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :) :thumbup: :D :balloon: :chef: :love:

Thanks everyone, I'm very excited.

CONGRATULATIONS LINDA!!!!

You're going to LOVE Director Chef Success!

Congratulations!!!!

Congrats! I'm not sure that I'll be joining you... If it's meant to happen for me, it will.

Enjoy your new perks!! :)

Congratulations...you guys are leaving me all behind... :(

Way to go!! Congratulations on your great accomplishment!!

I saw your signature on another thread and looked for this one to congratulate you!! Whoohoooo!!! WAY TO GO!!! See you on DCS!! :)

Congratulations!

WAY TO GO LINDA!!

party0011.gif
party0011.gif
party0011.gif

Last edited:
Woo Hoo
Congrats Linda! You will be such a great Director:love:

Woo Hooooooooooooo!!!!
I am so dang excited for you!!!!!!!

Linda,
That is so exciting for you. I want to become a director. I have 1 signed and 4 fence sitters just need them to decide for sure. And get them qualified.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!
Maybe we can meet up, since we will be walking together in Wave 3!! Yippeee! Can't wait!!

SusanBP0129 said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
WOO-HOO!!!!!!!
Maybe we can meet up, since we will be walking together in Wave 3!! Yippeee! Can't wait!!
Absolutely! That would be fun.

Thanks everybody! I'm very happy.

My face is a little sore from this big silly grin I have on my face!

Now I can wear my new Director Cheffer button at conference.

Wahoo..for you!..wahoo!!!
I can not wait to joinyou...anyday now :)
Be Proud, you worked soooooooo hard!:thumbup: :D :thumbup: :thumbup: :D :balloon:

Thanks Cheryl - my stuff is still crossed for you too! How close are you?

Way to go Linda! Really proud of you - what a huge accomplishment!

pamperedlinda said:
Thanks Cheryl - my stuff is still crossed for you too! How close are you?
Thank you!
I am hoping to be officially official for June 1st bt Saturday!!!!!
Hey Linda, did you hear from anyone or do you just know yourself. They don't officially tell us till June, right?
EEK!!!
It is just so Awesome! I am thrilled for you!:D

No one has called me, but my IPT is showing 5 consultants with qualifying dates and my SED called to congratulate me. I'm tempted to call HO myself.

YEAH!!!!! I am so thrilled for you Linda....can't wait to cheer you across the stage!

kris

pamperedlinda said:
No one has called me, but my IPT is showing 5 consultants with qualifying dates and my SED called to congratulate me. I'm tempted to call HO myself.

I don't blame you!
I spoke to HO the other day and they said they call as soon as possible after the first after they verify everything.
How many do you have all together?

pamperedlinda said:
How do ya'll like my new signature?

Woo hoo! I'm so excited, relieved, and nervous.

How do I join Director Chef Success?

Linda, what a BEAUTIFUL signature! :)

Thanks again everyone!

Cheryl, I have 6 on my team right now. One more to qualify.

Congratulations, Linda! Can't wait to cheer you on at Conference!

Congratulations!!! Hopefully I'll be there to cheer you on as you walk accross the stage!

Linda, that's great! When I spoke to the gal at HO she stressed that we need to keep recruiting, it is good you already have a spare :)
Have you been doing your own meetings?

Definitely I want to keep recruiting! I'm already stressing over the $4000 team mimimums - LOL! My director has a small team and we have our meetings with our SED. I will continue to do so too until my team grows and I'm more comfortable on my own.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you and so happy for myself (now we can be 2 AU girls on DCS) Can't wait to chat on Director Chef Success with you...lots of great info & support there!

Last edited:
Don't forget to add your name to the Walking as Director list in the Conference area. (And I have to remember to go get an air horn... someone had one at Leadership and it was cool.)

YEAH , Linda!!!!

Welcome to the Director Team!

chefann said:
Don't forget to add your name to the Walking as Director list in the Conference area. (And I have to remember to go get an air horn... someone had one at Leadership and it was cool.)
I did that hours ago! :D

An air horn? That would be cool - I wouldn't want to be sitting next to you though.

Linda, don't stress too bad, just keep doing what your doing :)
It's good you have support and comfort in your team meetings.

**Air Horns Rock :)**

Congratulations!!! That's awesome!

Wahoo Linda ! ! ! Congratulations...have fun walking stage at conference! Plus all the goodies: Director products package, special event at conference, New Director's Breakfast (DON'T be late...arrive early!), etc...

psst Linda... if you met the requirements you will get the spring package!!!!
Plus summer when you hit that.
Spoke to HO. June 1st is the latest for the package!

congrats :D

<h2>What is DCS and how do I join?</h2><p>DCS stands for Discover the Excitement of Our Community and it is a community of people who are passionate about cooking and sharing delicious recipes. To join DCS, you can visit our website and sign up for a membership. Membership gives you access to exclusive recipes, cooking tips, and discounts on our products.</p><h2>What are the benefits of joining DCS?</h2><p>By joining DCS, you become part of a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for cooking. You will have access to a variety of recipes from our talented chefs, receive cooking tips and techniques, and have the opportunity to attend cooking classes and events. Additionally, DCS members receive exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>Is there a cost to join DCS?</h2><p>Yes, there is a membership fee to join DCS. This fee covers the cost of maintaining our community and providing you with high-quality recipes, tips, and discounts. However, we often have special promotions and discounts for new members, so be sure to check our website or social media for any current offers.</p><h2>Can I cancel my DCS membership at any time?</h2><p>Yes, you can cancel your DCS membership at any time. However, we hope you will love being a part of our community and continue to be a member. If you do decide to cancel, please contact our customer service team for assistance.</p><h2>How can I access my DCS membership benefits?</h2><p>Once you have joined DCS, you can access your membership benefits by logging into our website with your username and password. From there, you can browse recipes, attend events, and take advantage of any discounts or promotions available to members.</p>

What is DCS and how do I join?

DCS stands for Discover the Excitement of Our Community and it is a community of people who are passionate about cooking and sharing delicious recipes. To join DCS, you can visit our website and sign up for a membership. Membership gives you access to exclusive recipes, cooking tips, and discounts on our products.

What are the benefits of joining DCS?

By joining DCS, you become part of a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for cooking. You will have access to a variety of recipes from our talented chefs, receive cooking tips and techniques, and have the opportunity to attend cooking classes and events. Additionally, DCS members receive exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products.

Is there a cost to join DCS?

Yes, there is a membership fee to join DCS. This fee covers the cost of maintaining our community and providing you with high-quality recipes, tips, and discounts. However, we often have special promotions and discounts for new members, so be sure to check our website or social media for any current offers.

Can I cancel my DCS membership at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your DCS membership at any time. However, we hope you will love being a part of our community and continue to be a member. If you do decide to cancel, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

How can I access my DCS membership benefits?

Once you have joined DCS, you can access your membership benefits by logging into our website with your username and password. From there, you can browse recipes, attend events, and take advantage of any discounts or promotions available to members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heather223
  • Poll
  • tlennhoff
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
Replies
Views