• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join DCS: Discover the Excitement of Our Community & Find Your New Signature!

In summary, Linda became a Director in Director Chef Success and is very excited for the opportunity. She has one more consultant to qualify and is looking forward to Conference.
Koolotus said:
psst Linda... if you met the requirements you will get the spring package!!!!
Plus summer when you hit that.
Spoke to HO. June 1st is the latest for the package!
Yes, I'm excited about that too - that's why I was stressing over getting my team qualified THIS month! I want it all.

I just got a call from HO - not THE CALL, but a congratulatory 'call before the call' from our HO Sales Manager.....so exciting!

Congrats, Neighbor!! I think you might could find a larger font and maybe a brighter color for you siggy, though....

ljeffries said:
Congrats, Neighbor!! I think you might could find a larger font and maybe a brighter color for you siggy, though....
Nah, that would be a little bit too much for me! LMAO

Congratulations Linda! Way to go! I hope to follow someday; I just need to get my butt in gear.

pamperedlinda said:
I just got a call from HO - not THE CALL, but a congratulatory 'call before the call' from our HO Sales Manager.....so exciting!

That is almost as good as "THE CALL" makes it all seem more real, little by little:D

Congrats, Linda! Shout it from the rooftops!! :)

Koolotus said:
That is almost as good as "THE CALL" makes it all seem more real, little by little:D
I know. I told her to contact Career Solutions and let them know that I was home and that they could go ahead and call me now! LOL She said that they would parobably start making their calls next week.

Congrats Linda :)

janetupnorth said:
Congratulations...you guys are leaving me all behind... :(
Me too!:cry:

Congrats Linda, I am so happy for you!:D Yes, & I love the HUGE bright red font too, LOL!

lacychef said:
Me too!:cry:

Too funny - I just read you quoting me and realized I had typed:

Congratulations, you are leaving me all behind rather than...

Congratulations, you all are leaving me behind.

Makes me sound like I have multiple pieces or am huge!

LOL Janet!

Thanks!

Janet, I didn't catch your mistake and I've seen you picture so I know you don't have extra pieces!

...and I don't have other personalities although people may accuse me of it since I always tend to say we even when I mean I. (All that "team" training in the past...)

Congrats, Linda!!! Keep up the pace!

<h2>What is DCS and how do I join?</h2><p>DCS stands for Discover the Excitement of Our Community and it is a community of people who are passionate about cooking and sharing delicious recipes. To join DCS, you can visit our website and sign up for a membership. Membership gives you access to exclusive recipes, cooking tips, and discounts on our products.</p><h2>What are the benefits of joining DCS?</h2><p>By joining DCS, you become part of a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for cooking. You will have access to a variety of recipes from our talented chefs, receive cooking tips and techniques, and have the opportunity to attend cooking classes and events. Additionally, DCS members receive exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>Is there a cost to join DCS?</h2><p>Yes, there is a membership fee to join DCS. This fee covers the cost of maintaining our community and providing you with high-quality recipes, tips, and discounts. However, we often have special promotions and discounts for new members, so be sure to check our website or social media for any current offers.</p><h2>Can I cancel my DCS membership at any time?</h2><p>Yes, you can cancel your DCS membership at any time. However, we hope you will love being a part of our community and continue to be a member. If you do decide to cancel, please contact our customer service team for assistance.</p><h2>How can I access my DCS membership benefits?</h2><p>Once you have joined DCS, you can access your membership benefits by logging into our website with your username and password. From there, you can browse recipes, attend events, and take advantage of any discounts or promotions available to members.</p>

What is DCS and how do I join?

DCS stands for Discover the Excitement of Our Community and it is a community of people who are passionate about cooking and sharing delicious recipes. To join DCS, you can visit our website and sign up for a membership. Membership gives you access to exclusive recipes, cooking tips, and discounts on our products.

What are the benefits of joining DCS?

By joining DCS, you become part of a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for cooking. You will have access to a variety of recipes from our talented chefs, receive cooking tips and techniques, and have the opportunity to attend cooking classes and events. Additionally, DCS members receive exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products.

Is there a cost to join DCS?

Yes, there is a membership fee to join DCS. This fee covers the cost of maintaining our community and providing you with high-quality recipes, tips, and discounts. However, we often have special promotions and discounts for new members, so be sure to check our website or social media for any current offers.

Can I cancel my DCS membership at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your DCS membership at any time. However, we hope you will love being a part of our community and continue to be a member. If you do decide to cancel, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

How can I access my DCS membership benefits?

Once you have joined DCS, you can access your membership benefits by logging into our website with your username and password. From there, you can browse recipes, attend events, and take advantage of any discounts or promotions available to members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heather223
  • Poll
  • tlennhoff
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
Replies
Views