• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me in Conquering 41 Flights for American Lung Association Fundraiser!

In summary, the "Join Me in Conquering 41 Flights for American Lung Association Fundraiser!" event is a fundraising event hosted by Pampered Chef to support the American Lung Association. The event will take place on [date] at [location]. You can sign up to participate by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Join Me in Conquering 41 Flights for American Lung Association Fundraiser!" event page. There is a registration fee of [amount] per participant, and virtual options are available for those who cannot attend in person.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I've never been an athletic person, I'm quite clumsy and have never accelled an any kind of sport. Last year my sister convinced me to join a workout program with her that has changed my life. So when her friend talked to me about joining an event with her in two weeks I actually said yes! It's a fundraising event for the American Lung Association. It envolves climbing the stairs of the tallest building in our downtown area. Our buildings don't compare to some cities but 41 flights is alot! I'm very nervous to do this but excited at the same time.

American Lung Association:

Help cheer me on!

Last edited:
Congratulations.

That's amazing that you found a workout program that has made such a positive impact on your life! It takes a lot of courage to step out of your comfort zone and try new things, especially when it involves physical activity. And now you're taking on a fundraising event for a great cause - that's truly inspiring. I'm sure you'll do great and I'll definitely be cheering you on. Remember to have fun and enjoy the experience!

Related to Join Me in Conquering 41 Flights for American Lung Association Fundraiser!

1. What is the "Join Me in Conquering 41 Flights for American Lung Association Fundraiser!" event?

The "Join Me in Conquering 41 Flights for American Lung Association Fundraiser!" event is a fundraising event hosted by Pampered Chef to support the American Lung Association. Participants will climb 41 flights of stairs to raise money and awareness for lung disease research and advocacy.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location].

3. How can I sign up to participate?

You can sign up to participate by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Join Me in Conquering 41 Flights for American Lung Association Fundraiser!" event page. From there, you can register as an individual or create a team.

4. Is there a registration fee for the event?

Yes, there is a registration fee of [amount] per participant. This fee will go towards the overall fundraising goal for the American Lung Association.

5. Can I participate if I am unable to attend the event in person?

Yes, Pampered Chef has virtual options for those who cannot attend the event in person. You can still register and fundraise for the event, and participate by completing your own 41 flights of stairs at a location of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefNic
Replies