• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Are you ready to join the DCS family with new director Malinda Klein?

Welcome to DCS and congrats on your new position! I'm so proud of you and can't wait to give you a big hug at conference.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I just wanted to send out a big
WELCOME TO DCS and CONGRATULATIONS
to NEW DIRECTOR :sun: Malinda Klein! :party:

I'm so proud of you and can't wait to give you a big hug at conference!! :candyheart:

Is she in your downline? If so, CONGRATS to BOTH of you!!! :D

Beth - you are so great, I can't wait for the hug! I will definitely SEE you at conference :)Oh - and i was so excited to be on DCS too - funny, but it's the little things that make me smile- and i couldn't wait to register for DCS. Just as I learned from you at my first National Conference, I look forward to continuing to learn from you and the other Directors here on DCS. Sheila, nope I 'm not in Beth's downline. I met her two years ago at National Conference. I was attending NC for the first time, by myself. Didn't know anyone, but hooked up with Beth thru CS. I've always looked up for her and called her when i had questions - she's the best :)Malinda

I love to see my PC friends promote too ... so I know she's super proud of you even if she's not in your upline. ;)Congrats on your accomplishment and welcome to DCS! :D

Malinda Klein said:
Beth - you are so great, I can't wait for the hug! I will definitely SEE you at conference :)

Oh - and i was so excited to be on DCS too - funny, but it's the little things that make me smile- and i couldn't wait to register for DCS. Just as I learned from you at my first National Conference, I look forward to continuing to learn from you and the other Directors here on DCS.

Sheila, nope I 'm not in Beth's downline. I met her two years ago at National Conference. I was attending NC for the first time, by myself. Didn't know anyone, but hooked up with Beth thru CS.

I've always looked up for her and called her when i had questions - she's the best :)

Malinda

Yeah, I feel like a "reverse hospitality director" to you. Not someone who's meetings you attend but someone who is there for you to answer and to support and to encourage. Most of all you are a great friend!

1. Who is Malinda Klein and what is her role in Dcs?

Malinda Klein is the owner and CEO of Dcs (short for Delicious Cooking Supplies). She oversees all operations and makes key decisions for the company.

2. What is the purpose of "Welcome to Dcs, Malinda Klein!"?

The purpose of this message is to introduce Malinda Klein as the new owner of Dcs and to welcome her to the company. It also serves as a way to inform customers and employees about any changes or updates that may occur under her leadership.

3. How will Malinda Klein's presence impact Dcs as a company?

As the new owner and CEO, Malinda Klein will bring fresh ideas and strategies to Dcs. She is committed to maintaining the high-quality products and services that customers have come to expect while also seeking opportunities for growth and expansion.

4. Is Malinda Klein familiar with the products offered by Pampered Chef?

Yes, Malinda Klein is well-versed in the products offered by Pampered Chef. She has a strong background in the culinary industry and is passionate about providing customers with top-of-the-line cooking supplies.

5. Will there be any changes to the current Pampered Chef product line under Malinda Klein's leadership?

At this time, there are no planned changes to the Pampered Chef product line. However, as with any business, there may be updates and improvements made in the future to better serve our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzyengl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • WestCoastPC