• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stalking the UPS Guy: Our Exciting Starter Kit Delivery!

In summary, the UPS guy came early and my wife and I weren't home. So we were going to have to wait til MONDAY to get our starter kit. Sara and I left to go back to work and I got a call from Sara saying she spotted the UPS guy and flagged him down! She got him to give her our kit and we can't wait to go home and dig in!!!
dexheimers
Our Starter kit arrived!! Well, kinda....

The UPS guy came early and my wife and I weren't home. So we were going to have to wait til MONDAY to get it! :eek:

So we called around and go the run-around from UPS. It looked like were were just going to have to wait.

Sara and I left to go back to work and I got a call from Sara saying she spotted the UPS guy and flagged him down! She got him to give her our kit and we can't wait to go home and dig in!!!

We're so excited! And all it took was stalking the UPS guy.....oh the simple joys in life.....:)

Last edited:
It's always exciting when you get to open something new:) Keep up that excitement, & your business will be great!

LOL. I was just as excited to get my kit!! Did you schedule your first show yet?

Yeah! We have 8 shows scheduled in September and 2 so far for October! I hope the "snowball" effect is true and we get some bookings from our September shows!!

Great job guys! You should get your SS stuff for sure! Good luck and always ask for referrals!

How cool! I can't wait to get mine next week. We're pretty nearby! How did you get so many shows booked already?

that's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

britishchef said:
How cool! I can't wait to get mine next week. We're pretty nearby! How did you get so many shows booked already?

Sara and I have been asking like crazy. Our friends, families, the family of our friends, coworkers and on an on. It never hurts to ask! Good luck!

that is awesome!!
I am lucky (somewhat) that my UPS man will leave PC stuff on my doorstep.

have fun! it is just like Christmas! LOL

jessica_momof6 said:
that is awesome!!
I am lucky (somewhat) that my UPS man will leave PC stuff on my doorstep.

have fun! it is just like Christmas! LOL

I totally understand this!! My UPS man leaves packages on my doorstep too, which is awesome when I am not home and expecting something (always on a Friday too!) but I have had things damaged because duh---this is ALASKA!! I had a UPS guy put a box of paperwork in about 10 inches of snow on my unshoveled porch and everything in the box was soaking wet!

yeah, i dont really have that problem here in Florida. But the torrential afternoon summer rains are a problem. It is almost EVERY afternoon in hurricane season that we get down pours!

My UPS man (unless there's a sub) leaves it in the garage, and leaves one of those notes on my back door (can't park in front during the weekdays), or if hubby comes home at lunch he leaves the back door unlocked and I have tripped over boxes coming in the back door plenty of times. But the subs are another story, like I just put above we can't park out front during the weekdays so we don't use the front door at all But barely open it to check get the mail, I was waiting on an order one day and waiting and waiting, then I looked it up and it said delivered, so I went and looked in the garage, nothing, searched back porch, nothing, and went out the front door, and there it was, ughh, that UPS man doesn't need to take any time off, lol.

Yeah My UPS guy leaves the stuff on my porch. I usually put a note on the door just in case to make sure they do leave it like on the porch swing or something that way if it raining so it doesn't get rained on. Well I get to stalk the UPS guy Wednesday. My sample products will be here! YaY!! I'm so excited. I'll be sitting on the front porch in my porch swing waiting for him to show up. LOL :)

What is "Stalking the Ups Guy..."?

"Stalking the Ups Guy..." is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious recipes that can be made using UPS delivery boxes as cooking vessels. It also includes tips and tricks for using everyday household items in creative ways to make meals.

Do I need to have a lot of cooking experience to use this cookbook?

No, "Stalking the Ups Guy..." is designed for home cooks of all levels. The recipes are easy to follow and use simple ingredients, making it accessible for beginners and experienced cooks alike.

Can I use any type of UPS box for the recipes?

Yes, the cookbook includes recommendations for different sizes and types of UPS boxes, but you can also use any sturdy cardboard box that is safe for cooking in the oven.

Do I need special equipment to make these recipes?

Not necessarily. The cookbook includes suggestions for various kitchen tools, but many of the recipes can be made with basic kitchen utensils and common household items.

Are there vegetarian or allergy-friendly options in the cookbook?

Yes, "Stalking the Ups Guy..." includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dexheimers
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dexheimers
  • ChefMommyinOC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies