• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Access Anything Before My Starter Kit Arrives?

In summary, there are many benefits to signing up as a Pampered Chef consultant, including the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and be part of a supportive community. Getting started is easy by signing up on the website and purchasing a starter kit. Previous sales experience is not necessary, as the comprehensive training program provides all the necessary skills. The time commitment is flexible, allowing consultants to work part-time or full-time. It is also possible to be a consultant while having a full-time job, as the business can be worked around existing schedules.
Grey
Yay, I am so excited!

I picked my first Super-Starter month as October, so I know my kit won't ship until next month.

Do I get online access or anything else before that, or does that all come with my kit? I am just so excited, I want to start reading everything! :)

Welcome Rachel! I am not sure whe you get your access, but as soon as you get a consultant number and password you should be connected. Good luck and while you are waiting ask you recruiter about working on your list of 100!

Welcome and Good Luck to you!

1. What are the benefits of signing up for Pampered Chef?

There are many benefits to signing up for Pampered Chef! As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and connect with a supportive community. You also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work from home. Plus, you get to share amazing kitchen products with others!

2. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Getting started as a Pampered Chef consultant is easy! Simply sign up on our website and purchase a starter kit. This kit includes all the essential tools and training materials you need to start your business. Once you receive your kit, you can begin hosting parties and selling products!

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need previous sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. Our comprehensive training program will provide you with all the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. Plus, our products practically sell themselves with their high quality and functionality!

4. How much time do I need to commit as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount of time you commit as a Pampered Chef consultant is completely up to you. You have the flexibility to work part-time or full-time, depending on your schedule and goals. Many of our consultants have successful businesses while only working a few hours per week!

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can absolutely be a Pampered Chef consultant while having a full-time job. The beauty of this business is that you can work it around your existing schedule. Many of our consultants have successful businesses while also working full-time jobs. It's all about finding a balance that works for you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kellysays2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • jenab1013
  • General Chat
Replies