• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Can't Touch Anything Anymore!!!!!

In summary, everything that Leslie touched turned to dust. She was having a terrible day and her luck didn't improve when her iPhone stopped working and her printer stopped printing. She is grateful for the support of her friends.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Everything I touch turns to dust so to speak!
I picked up my trifle bowl and a piece of the side fell off.
I tried to use my EAD and the thumb piece snapped off.
And I spilled coffee all over my current catalogs so now I have 5 left! I am going to have to buy some off my director!
I am afraid to touch anything else or I am not going to have anything left to do shows with!

Wow!! What a run of luck you are having!! Bad luck as the case may be, but often times that is the ONLY luck I have!!

I hope everything gets better for you!!

Oh Leslie....I amwriting this to let you know that you are not alone. My DH left 2 weeks ago for the ME. My iPhone wouldn't call, P3 wouldn't load, my printer wouldn't print, my destop monitor started going wonky AND I have been busy trying to work shows while being the Brownie troop Cookie Mom and Leader AND doing Candy booths with my son, the Boy Scout. Basically everything that could go wrong...did. The good news is I have nowhere to go but up from here!!

Now I am sure that none of that made you feel any better but isn't nice to know that the universe likes to share misery? LOL!!

You poor thing. Take a nap. It will make you feel better. :)

Bless your heart...as we say in the South! There are two meanings to that I have learned. One is the way I mean it...sorry it has happened and bless your heart for things to get better. I was also told it can mean "that person is dumb asa rock & I feel sorry for them. I have never meant that in the latter form...so no one will think I do!

Mayby your luck will change tomorrow and everything you touch will turn to GOLD! Feel free to pass some of it on to me when it does :D

pcchefjane said:
Bless your heart...as we say in the South! There are two meanings to that I have learned. One is the way I mean it...sorry it has happened and bless your heart for things to get better. I was also told it can mean "that person is dumb asa rock & I feel sorry for them. I have never meant that in the latter form...so no one will think I do!

One of my favorite ways to express this is, "isn't that special?"

krzymomof4 said:
I picked up my trifle bowl and a piece of the side fell off.

How did THAT happen? Was everything still under warranty? At least you can get them replaced.

Hugs to you, and prayers that tomorrow is a blessed day.

I hope your day has gotten better.

Related to I Can't Touch Anything Anymore!!!!!

1. Why is my touch sensitivity decreasing?

The touch sensitivity on your hands may decrease due to a variety of factors, including aging, certain medical conditions, or exposure to harsh chemicals. It is important to consult with a doctor if you are concerned about your touch sensitivity.

2. Can I regain my touch sensitivity?

In some cases, it is possible to regain touch sensitivity through physical therapy, nerve stimulation, or other medical treatments. However, this may not be possible for everyone and it is important to consult with a medical professional for personalized advice.

3. How can I still cook and bake without full touch sensitivity?

There are many tools and gadgets available through Pampered Chef that can help make cooking and baking easier for those with decreased touch sensitivity. Our products are designed to be user-friendly and accessible to all, regardless of any physical limitations.

4. Are there any safety concerns with decreased touch sensitivity?

If you are experiencing a significant decrease in touch sensitivity, it is important to take precautions to avoid burns and injuries. Always use oven mitts or pot holders when handling hot items and be cautious when using sharp knives or other kitchen tools.

5. Can I still host a Pampered Chef party if I have decreased touch sensitivity?

Absolutely! Our parties are all about having fun and learning new cooking techniques. Our consultants are trained to assist and accommodate any special needs or limitations that guests may have, including decreased touch sensitivity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies