• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Remember Why I Am Not Friends With This Girl.....

In summary, the girl from the past showed up at the show last night and was really annoying. She didn't buy anything and left after hugs were given.
lesliec
At my show last night, there was a girl from my past. She and her husband and my husband and I were all friends individually before we got married. Once we each got together with our spouses, we never hung out much, we tried, but it just wasn't natural, and didn't flow.....
So, as the evening progressed I remembered why we weren't friends anymore. She is SO ANNOYING!!!!!!! She announced that the only PC items she owns are what her husband's ex-wife left in the house. When ever people would ask questions about products, she would say something like, "I have a Kitchen Aide one and it works great", or "BB&B has one for half the price". At the end of the night she didn't buy anything, told me how much fun she had, and how great it was to see me, gave me a hug and left. I got a couple of bookings, and I sure hope she doesn't show up at those.
When I got home, I told DH, and he said, "she is reall annoying".

Ugh, I bet the host was sorry for inviting her! Sounds like she didn't hurt things too much, though, if you got bookings. Obviously, you handled yourself well, end people were impressed.

I still can't believe people who come and don't buy. I cant imagine sitting through a party and not NEEDing to have something!! Good for you for keeping your cool :)

I have had several people come and not buy throughout the yrs. Some will come so they can get out of the house.

Non-buying guests don't bother me. There could be many, many reasons for coming but not buying. Sometimes those guests wind up booking down the road.Negative Nellies, on the other hand, really get me. I think people recognize them for what they are. Most likely they are looking for attention. Plus, some people believe that talking down other people or things makes them look better. They're wrong.

(((Hugs))) sorry you had to deal with that!

{{hugs}} Hopefully she won't be at those other shows!

if you mail the invites for the hostess just "forget" to mail her one.. haha...

1. Why did you and this girl stop being friends?

As a Pampered Chef representative, I am not privy to personal relationships. I am here to assist with any questions you may have about our products and services.

2. Is this a common experience for people in friendships?

Every friendship is unique and experiences may vary. We cannot make generalizations about the reasons for ending a friendship.

3. Can I use any Pampered Chef products to help mend this friendship?

Our products are designed to bring people together through cooking and entertaining, but we cannot guarantee they will mend a friendship. Communication and understanding are key in any relationship.

4. How can I move on from this friendship?

Ending a friendship can be difficult, but it is important to focus on self-care and finding new healthy relationships. Cooking and hosting events with our products can be a fun way to meet new people.

5. Do you have any tips for maintaining friendships?

While our products cannot guarantee a successful friendship, we do encourage open communication, regular check-ins, and spending quality time together. Our products can help facilitate this through cooking and entertaining together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • cheflorraine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • wadesgirl