• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remember, No Came Mean Not Now!

In summary, my great aunt has been a great customer since I started my business but always told me no about having a show. Her daughter and the daughter's daughter (a cousin my age) have had shows with me but the aunt always said no. Well, I saw my aunt and her daughter at a funeral two weeks ago and some how we did get on the subject of PC so I told the daughter I would send her a new catalog that just came out. We even talked about her having another show with me (which would be at the aunt's house!). When I sent the catalog, I sent one to my aunt too so she wouldn't feel left out. Well my aunt called me tonight
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My great aunt has been a great customer since I started my business but always told me no about having a show. Her daughter and the daughter's daughter (a cousin my age) have had shows with me but the aunt always said no. Well, I saw my aunt and her daughter at a funeral two weeks ago and some how we did get on the subject of PC so I told the daughter I would send her a new catalog that just came out. We even talked about her having another show with me (which would be at the aunt's house!). When I sent the catalog, I sent one to my aunt too so she wouldn't feel left out. Well my aunt called me tonight and said she wasn't very happy with me. I was trying to figure out why! She said she happened to take a book to work and now she wants to make a catalog show out of it. She was mad at me because she swore she would never do a party! The whole conversation was about how she doesn't know how she got roped into this. It made my day and made me laugh. I told her that it's completely normal to have your own PC party, she doesn't need to be ashamed. So now she's gathering orders and we'll submit it next week to guarantee delivery by easter. I thought I wouldn't get the HWC guest specials and now I will!:chef: Just had to share that keeping in touch with people, even people that say no at one point can turn out good in the long run!

Whoo hoo! Always nice to see someone come around. :)

I know she loves the products but now she can love hosting her own show. Plus I told her it's worth it just to get the 10% discount with all the stuff she already buys from me.

That's great - congrats!

Whoo-hoo for you! Way to go and yippie for your Aunt for finally coming around! :)

Just had to let you know that we closed her catalog show last night at just under $300! She told me that next time she just won't take the catalog to work, so I told her that I would help her out and send one straight to work for her. Made her laugh at least. And she's going to let her daughter host a show in April at her house because she wants either the salad spinner or the colander and bowl set! Her daughter is on my call list for tonight!

Way to go!! :chef:

I love those hosts who have sworn they just wouldn't ever host a show.

Or those gals who swore they would never sell PC because it seemed so cliche for a chef to be... well you get the point. I said no to selling probaby 7times as a host for different consultants! It really did mean "not right now"... But Now the baby is 5. I had a major identity crisis! What do I do so I can still be in control of my schedule... Although for my husband, no may mean not this very second, but ask me again if my headache is gone, and we can discuss some kind of arrangement... Hey good to hear about your aunt !though.

What is "Remember, No Came Mean Not Now!" all about?

"Remember, No Came Mean Not Now!" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to raise awareness about the importance of setting boundaries and saying no to things that do not align with your priorities and values.

Why is it important to remember that "No Came Mean Not Now!"?

Remembering "No Came Mean Not Now!" helps you prioritize your time and energy on things that truly matter to you. It also helps you avoid feeling overwhelmed and burned out by saying yes to everything.

What are some practical ways to implement "No Came Mean Not Now!" in my daily life?

Some practical ways to implement "No Came Mean Not Now!" include setting clear boundaries with your time and commitments, learning to say no without feeling guilty, and communicating your priorities and limitations to others.

How can Pampered Chef help me with "No Came Mean Not Now!"?

Pampered Chef offers resources and tips on how to effectively set boundaries and say no to things that do not align with your priorities. We also have a community of consultants who can provide support and guidance on implementing "No Came Mean Not Now!" in your life.

Is "Remember, No Came Mean Not Now!" only applicable to work-related situations?

No, "Remember, No Came Mean Not Now!" can be applied to all aspects of life, including personal relationships, hobbies, and self-care. Setting boundaries and saying no can benefit your overall well-being and help you lead a more fulfilling life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • towerbabel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies