• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cherry Cordial Torte for Christmas Party: A Sweet Surprise for Grandma

In summary, the Cherry Cordial Torte is a simple and easy dessert to make, requiring only a few ingredients and basic baking skills. The ingredients include chocolate cake mix, cherry pie filling, cream cheese, powdered sugar, almond extract, and whipped topping. It can also be customized by substituting the cherry pie filling with other fruit fillings such as blueberry, raspberry, or strawberry. The baking time is approximately 35-40 minutes and it can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. It is best to add the whipped topping and cherries right before serving for optimal freshness.
candiejayne
I made this for a Christmas party tonight. My grandma asked me if it was real, she says it looks to pretty to be real! I gave her a big hug and kiss and told her how happy she made me. She asked why, I told her I made it!

She said she seriously thought it was something my aunt put on the table to trick us. She's weird, but I love her LOL!

Glad it turned out. I was going to make for a party on the 19th, but weather caused it to be cancelled. I'm saving the ingredients to make it for the postponed party.

isn't it great when your cooking gets compliments like that? yay grandma and yay andrea!!

The funny thing was, my brownie stuck in the pan and came out in 2 pieces so i had to patch it back together... she still thought it was beautiful!

unfortunatly, no one ate it, but the bright side is... i brought it home and i'm enjoying it myself... in fact I think I'll have some now!

Hello there! I am so happy to hear that your dish was a hit at the Christmas party. Your grandma's reaction must have been priceless! It just goes to show how beautiful and delicious our dishes can be. Keep up the great work and keep impressing your family and friends with your amazing cooking skills. Happy holidays!

1. What are the ingredients for the Cherry Cordial Torte?

The ingredients for the Cherry Cordial Torte include chocolate cake mix, cherry pie filling, cream cheese, powdered sugar, almond extract, and whipped topping.

2. Is the Cherry Cordial Torte difficult to make?

Not at all! The Cherry Cordial Torte is a simple and easy dessert that anyone can make. It only requires a few ingredients and basic baking skills.

3. Can I substitute the cherry pie filling with a different flavor?

Yes, you can definitely substitute the cherry pie filling with any other fruit filling of your choice. Some popular alternatives include blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry.

4. How long does it take to bake the Cherry Cordial Torte?

The Cherry Cordial Torte typically takes about 35-40 minutes to bake in the oven. However, it is always important to check for doneness with a toothpick before removing it from the oven.

5. Can I make the Cherry Cordial Torte ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Cherry Cordial Torte ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. It is best to add the whipped topping and cherries right before serving to ensure freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies