• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanting More Information Regarding Items

In summary, some of the most popular and highly rated products from Pampered Chef include the Classic Batter Bowl, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Mix N' Chop. To determine which products are right for you, you can browse their website or attend a Pampered Chef party to try out different items. They occasionally offer discounts and promotions, which can be found by signing up for their email list. You can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from their website or through an independent consultant, or host a virtual party to earn free and discounted products. Their return policy allows for a full refund or exchange within 30 days if you are not satisfied with a product.
towerbabel
Gold Member
Hello.

I met someone who asked me if we still carried or ever carried a stack cooker (her example...you could put rice in one section, vegetables in another right on top of it). Sounds to me like a steamer, but when I asked her if that is what it was, she said no. She said if it was a PC item, could I get replacement parts for it.

The second item I am looking for is a pizza recipe from about 20 years ago. She thinks it was made for a convection oven but isn't sure. My aunt said she would remember it if she saw it. I told her it was a long shot, but just wanted to put it out there just in case.

Ruth Babel

Wow Ruth, two not-so-easy questions back-to-back! Only YOU would get those. LOL (Luv ya girl & really enjoyed being able to see you again!)

Tupperware has the stack cooker. They sold one a long time ago and just brought a new one back out.

What are the most popular and highly rated products?

Some of our most popular and highly rated products include our Classic Batter Bowl, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Mix N' Chop.

How do I know which products are right for me?

We understand that everyone's needs are different, which is why we have a variety of products to choose from. You can browse our website or attend a Pampered Chef party to see and try out different items before making a decision.

Do you offer any discounts or promotions?

We occasionally offer discounts and promotions on our products. You can sign up for our email list to stay updated on any current offers.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products outside of a party?

Yes, you can purchase our products directly from our website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also host a virtual party with a consultant to earn free and discounted products.

What is your return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef purchases. If you are not happy with a product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • koima
  • General Chat
Replies