• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Ever Seen or Heard of Her...er, Uh...him?

or yours for that matter.:rolleyes:Secret, huh? I won't tell. But does typing count?I dunno. Are you my type?Nah, too easy to be my type,...or yours for that matter.
thechefofnorthbend
I went to a girlfriends house and she showed me this tape she had recorded a few years back. It was of a Pampered Chef show that her Aunt attended and the lovely consultant that led the party was...a guy! Dressed up as a woman! My friend had said that her aunt told her everytime this "lady' did a show, the sales at the show were astronomical!! She...er, he was great! I told my husband that he needed to help me out with this...he'd make a cute girl and I could use all the help I can!! I sure wish I knew who this "PC Lady" was, I'd love to ask her..er, him a TON of questions!!!

I haven't heard of her or him! Keep us posted if you find out! I wonder if "IT" still does it?:confused:

Now you have to get into something you can up load here so we can watch this PC Person do their thing, lol. They didn't know the consultant's name or anything, how about where s/he is from? Maybe a pic you could upload, you have me wondering just what this looked like now, way to go, now I really won't be able to sleep tonight, lol.

OMG how funny. I would love to see him or her and find out their secret.

I bet that is Tom Marston's secret!! LOL!

What a riot that her/his shows must be!! hee hee!! I wonder if I could get my sweetie to do that sort of thing when he isn't working offshore!! HA yeah right!!!

:rolleyes:

I have called my friend and she in turn called her Aunt. Her Aunt could not remember the real name of the gentleman but believed "her" name was "Betty Sue" or something to that effect. This party was in the late 90's, early 2000 and was held in the south, she wants to say Alabama...go figure! If i can dig up more I will...

BtwThere is also a BIG drag community in TW sales!! Isnt that funny?? I REALLY need to con my DH into scoring me more sales and better parties!! I bet I would make a KILLING if he dressed up and did a few shows a year...:p

Alabama huh?? JENNIFER STEPHENS- has your hubby been "helping" with your shows?? TELL THE TRUTH!!! LMAO!!

Yeah, the former Gillian is back :)
gilliandanielle said:
Alabama huh?? JENNIFER STEPHENS- has your hubby been "helping" with your shows?? TELL THE TRUTH!!! LMAO!!

Yeah, the former Gillian is back :)

There 's a Tupperware consultant who dresses in drag for all of his shows. I saw an expose on him on the Today show last year. He is in the top 10 in sales for the company too. Also, there is supposed to be a Broadway show coming out about him. The part they showed on the Today show was hilarious!

Last edited:
That is just too funny! Could you imagine seeing that show?:D

I laughed so hard when so many of you talked about getting your husbands to do this. I mean, just take a look at my sweetie's picture. Think he'd fool anyone? Maybe he could be the PC Bearded Lady!:D

Yeah right, KG, you're just saying this to throw us off your track!

gilliandanielle said:

HE HE...I love it!

gilliandanielle said:
The urban myth is that this is Victoria's Secret. ;)

cmdtrgd said:
Yeah right, KG, you're just saying this to throw us off your track!
Nope, it ain't me. I've got the legs for it (I'm told) but I haven't got enough butt to keep a shirt tucked in, let alone anything else.

The beard and moustache are a little tough to hide with makeup, too.

You know that you were the first person I thought of when I read this KG, lol. I thought this was right up your alley, lololol.http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-014.gif

I can't hold up a strapless gown, either.

There are products for that...no, not Pampered Chef products...although, you could probably get by with a couple of mini chillzanne bowls....

And then I'd be about as cold as my e...nah, too easy.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
And then I'd be about as cold as my e...nah, too easy.
So you're easy too, huh?!

Well I was talking about the easy joke, but now that you've caught on, try to keep it our little secret, okay?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Well I was talking about the easy joke, but now that you've caught on, try to keep it our little secret, okay?

I think the cat is out of the bag. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, secret, huh? I won't tell. But does typing count?

Nah, too easy to be my type, lol.

You guys are hilarious! I love your little emoticons Jennifer!! :D

jdavis said:
Nah, too easy to be my type, lol.
Arial is pretty easy but I prefer Garamond because it's easy (there's that word again) to read.

Whistling DixieLinda,
I saw the same show. The Tupperware salesperson is Dixie Longate. He/she is hysterical :D I saw the show when I was giving up some hope with PC. Dixie inspired me. If HE can, then I can too. Just have to figure out how to get the same laughs, and find my comfort level...

jdavis said:
You know that you were the first person I thought of when I read this KG, lol. I thought this was right up your alley, lololol.http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-014.gif

I kind of figured we would hear from him soon!!! LOL

Has anyone seen the movie "Kinky Boots"!! Its a riot!!!! Now Kitchen Guy... maybe if you got a pair of this high hip shiny red boots and a set of those bowls, you will be the Diva of the party!!!!!!! You could even poke the serving spatula, zester, garlic press down the sides of the boots and just draw them out right quick like a gun slinger!!! You will be a hit!! the women will be burning up your phone looking for bookings!! I smell lots of $1000 shows there bud!!! lol

Cheers!

:rolleyes:

That's why I jumped in right away with a disclaimer.

I think doing a show that way would be such a drag.

I want to see this show!!!!! You guys are all a riot. Whenever I have a bad day all I have to do is drop in on my fellow cheffers!!!!:D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathy's_Kitchen
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies