• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Ever Had This Happen to You?

In summary, a consultant did a show last Thursday and a lady who is interested in having a show in April had her secretary call instead. The consultant thinks it might be a good evening and suggests meeting them both for host coaching. The host is also a realtor and the secretary is her "boss." The consultant thinks it's funny and imagines the host as Donald Trump's wife. The consultant is excited about the possibility of having her own assistant someday. The show is scheduled for April 25th and the consultant will keep everyone posted. Other consultants have had positive experiences working with secretaries and suggest asking the secretary to have her own show.
letscook04
Gold Member
I did a show last Thursday and this lady was interested in having a show in April, WELL she had her secertary call ME to tell me what date/time to have her show??? If I had any questions call her (secertary):rolleyes:

No, but this sounds like a show you might want to stay on top of! She's interested enough to take initiative and call (kinda). She's is successful enough to have a secretary. Hmmm, if she manages her show the way she's handled the scheduling, this might be a good evening!
(You may want to ask to meet them both of them for the Host Coaching!) :)

I was just talking to my host and she said that is "her boss" she has all of her coworkers do everything for her. It must be nice!!:rolleyes:

I am doing a show with a realtor who is also a mom of a girl in ds class at school. She told me to keep in touch, so I sent her another e-mail with the specials. Her staff assistant sent me an e-mail to explain that she was really busy but to keep checking in. I waited another month and now we have a show date.

Wow, Colleen that is something else! Sounds like you could have a great show coming and at least you know she cares enough to have her "secretary" contact you. The secretary now knows about the party which should get some sales for you too!

Wow. It will be really interesting to see how the show goes. I agree, maybe host coaching with the both of them. Give the secretary the guide to a successful show flyer and have her follow it as if they are the rules!:D

bumping cause I just think this is SOOOOO funny - Can you imagine?? What is the host - Donald Trumps wife??? LOL

Love ya Coll!!

Wow! That's kinda exciting, actually! I would love to have an "administrative assistant" handle all of my scheduling and travel arrangements for me - maybe someday! ;) Definitely stay in touch with her and find out her "secrets" to success!!

cathyskitchen said:
Wow! That's kinda exciting, actually! I would love to have an "administrative assistant" handle all of my scheduling and travel arrangements for me - maybe someday! ;) Definitely stay in touch with her and find out her "secrets" to success!!
I would love to travel enough to need an assistant to handle it all!:D

Triangles.Stay on top of them, don't bother with small talk and no bull-oney. These are bottom-line oriented people who are not tolerant of anyone who doesn't have the all the answers.

The show is april 25th and I will keep ya posted!:D

I've had 3 hosts where I've had to deal with their secretaries.
It wasn't a pain at all. They were great.

I'd follow up with the secretary about doing a show herself. After all, if she is going to do all the work, she may as well get the host benefits!!!

As a secretary myself, I would actually be kinda ticked if my boss had me helping with a PC show and the consultant never asked me to host one myself... would make me feel like the consultant thought I wasn't good enough to host.

Ooooh, good thinking! You could say, "you know you are doing such a great job organizing your boss's show, have you thought about having your own?"

I agree about asking the secretary to have one! :)

1. What is "Have You Ever Had This Happen to You?"

"Have You Ever Had This Happen to You?" is a popular cooking show on the Pampered Chef channel. It features real-life cooking disasters and how to fix them with the help of Pampered Chef products.

2. When and where can I watch "Have You Ever Had This Happen to You?"

The show airs every Tuesday at 8pm EST on the Pampered Chef channel. You can also watch it on demand on our website or YouTube channel.

3. Do I need to own Pampered Chef products to watch the show?

No, you do not need to own Pampered Chef products to watch the show. However, the show may feature some of our products and demonstrate how they can be used to fix cooking disasters.

4. Can I submit my own cooking disaster to be featured on the show?

Yes, we love to hear from our viewers and feature their cooking disasters on the show. You can submit your story and photos on our website or social media pages.

5. Are there any tips or recipes featured on "Have You Ever Had This Happen to You?"

Yes, along with showcasing cooking disasters, the show also provides helpful tips and recipes to prevent and fix common cooking mistakes. These tips and recipes can also be found on our website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
LindyLou1254
  • AJPratt