• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Cannot Believe How Much I Am Looking Forward to Regionals Tomorrow!! Vent

S
sfdavis918
I am having one of those days today! I need to check the calendar and see if it has anything to do with PMS. My two boys are driving me crazy!! Yelling at me when I am on the phone, fighting, asking the same questions over and over. I am so looking forward to time by myself. It is just under a 2 hour drive and I can't wait! A Director in my area hinted that she wants to drive together if she goes, but I haven't heard from her. I am not going to call her either! (She is super flaky so I'm just going to take it that she is not going if she doesn't call. She hadn't registered as of Thursday anyway.)

Then...the straw that broke the camels back. I am making a turkey cranberry ring for dinner tonight. I am getting it together now because I want some of the mixture for a sandwich for lunch. I never use the mayo in our house, my DH does. (You know where this is going, huh??) So I get it out and there is nothing left!! I couldn't believe it. I wanted to scream!!!! It is a good thing that there are 5 more hours until he comes home. He may have a chance!!!:yuck: :cry:

Hi, Sarah, I am sorry you are having a tough day, and I hope you enjoy your time tomorrow! ((((HUGS)))))

Another thread was tauting "Swatting Kids" as one of the possible uses for the new Mega Scrapers they received today. Maybe swatting husbands would be a good use as well - check your mailbox:D :D

Seriously, hope you enjoy regionals. Mine is next week!

pamperedtara said:
Another thread was tauting "Swatting Kids" as one of the possible uses for the new Mega Scrapers they received today. Maybe swatting husbands would be a good use as well - check your mailbox:D :D

Seriously, hope you enjoy regionals. Mine is next week!

LOL - it was Sarah talking about that on the other thread!

Sorry you are having such a yuck day today Sarah! Tomorrow will be such a fun getaway for you!

Personally, I'm looking forward to some "girl talk" on the way to ours!:D

I'm looking forward to regionals because I should be done getting ready to go to regionals by the time I leave. I've been super stressed trying to get my home life figured out for while I'm gone. I hope I have everything straight. It's too late to do much about it now. You wouldn't think that being gone for one day would wreak such havoc the day before.

I'm so excited to go!! And I should be in bed, sleeping, but I just got home from a good show and I'm wired. :) If we actually close on Wednesday (and i can reach my host from last week by then), I'll have my first $2500 month. And that's with 5 shows. :D

chefann said:
I'm so excited to go!! And I should be in bed, sleeping, but I just got home from a good show and I'm wired. :) If we actually close on Wednesday (and i can reach my host from last week by then), I'll have my first $2500 month. And that's with 5 shows. :D
That's great, Ann! See you in Lansing. I'm going to bed, now. It's going to be an early day tomorrow. Off to bed before it becomes tomorrow.

I am sorry too. Thank goodness for Pampered Chef and adult time. I am telling you I need a break from my kiddos too from time to time and I am also looking forward to my regional meeting.

Thanks everyone! I am much better now. The boys are in bed and DH is in his computer room. The house is quite and I just have to get things prepared for the boys to go to Gma's tomorrow. Hopefully everyone sleeps through the night and then I am outta here at 7am tomorrow morning!! Yippee!!!

Oh, and the director that I talked about did call me but of course she is not going. I am so greatful to Ginny to have someone to meet up with at our meeting and still be able to have my quite time in the car!!!

Sarah--let's make sure we meet tomorrow!!!

I'm super excited for tomorrow too!
I don't have kids, but school is making me crazy!! I'm supposed to be graduating in 4 weeks and one of my teachers is an absolute idiot. She's never heard of lesson plans!!
Anyway, I'll just be glad to have my mind somewhere else and to be sitting in a room with a lot of other people and not have the overwhelming desire to fall asleep from boredom! YAY for PC!

1. Why are you so excited about Regionals tomorrow?

I am a competitive scientist and Regionals is a major event in my field. It is an opportunity for me to showcase my research and network with other scientists.

2. Are you experiencing PMS today?

I cannot say for sure if I am experiencing PMS, but it is possible. Hormonal changes can affect mood and behavior, but it is important not to use PMS as an excuse for negative emotions.

3. How are your boys driving you crazy?

They are being loud and disruptive while I am trying to work. They are also constantly asking me the same questions and fighting with each other, which can be very frustrating.

4. Why are you looking forward to time by yourself?

I have had a busy and stressful day, and I am craving some alone time to relax and recharge. It is important for everyone to have some alone time to take care of their mental and emotional well-being.

5. Why are you not going to call your flaky colleague about carpooling?

I do not want to add any extra stress or drama to my day. If my colleague wants to carpool, she can reach out to me. I am not going to chase after her and potentially deal with her flakiness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • ChefBeckyD