• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

**~Conference & Your Consultants~**

In summary, Beth has given her recruits a binder with a generic schedule, highlighter, and other items. She is also sending the toiletry bag from Merrill. She is offering to pay for anyone who attends conference, and she is also doing different things in the past.
mrsbettyboop0000
I was wondering what you were going to do for your consultants for conference wise. Last Year my Director gave me a binder with my Agenda in it along with some other stuff. She also had a game as well. Kinda like Cover all in Bingo, if completed this while at conference you could mark it off. Then after the whole conference experience is over who ever has the most covered wins something.
The reason I'm asking is b/c I'm still very new at this Director status and I'm not very good with making up stuff myself. I get alot of great ideas from all of you.
If anyone has a great idea please share it with me! I want these girls to stay motivated the entire time. LOL (not that they won't be). Thanks Again!! :blushing:

I have a binder for them. I was lucky and got several leather ones from Franklin Covey when they were selling them out. I think I paid $6 each for them. I put a generic schedule in there (they write in their classes), a highlighter, etc...

I also have the toiletry bag that is available from Merrill that I am sending/giving as they register. I bought 6 of them and am not using them all (had to get in minimum of 3's) so if anyone is interested in taking some off my hands... I have 3 more than I need.

We are doing a team shirt and I said that I would pay for anyone who attends conference (looks like $15). I feel like I'm over doing it this year...

I have done different things in the past.

I do the binder with various stuff in it, like tips on how to get the most out of conference, a page for each workshop with various questions geared at goal setting on there and one of those little plastic zip pouches that can go into a 3 ring binder that I put mini post-its, gum, mints, a couple highlighters, pens and paperclips in. Usually I either give them each something or buy something for them at conference from the Director store through Merrill. This year, a fellow director whom I do meetings with said that those personalized M&Ms you can get aren't that expensive but you have to have a min. order of 20 packets/servings and you can get cute little tins to put them in, so I think we may go in together on that with some other area directors.

I already can't wait for conference! I guess it is only 2 months away.:D

How would you personalize them?

Would anyone be willing to post the forms you put in the binder?

This is what iis in my binder this year. I got it from someone on CS and just tweeked it a little.

Attachments

• cover for binder.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 224
  • cover for binder.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 214
  • cover for binder.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 241
  • conference binder.doc
    31 KB · Views: 216
  • conference binder.doc
    31 KB · Views: 240
  • conference binder.doc
    31 KB · Views: 265
cmdtrgd said:
How would you personalize them?

I have no idea about that yet. I know there isn't much room. We haven't figured out what to say yet.

Thanks Ladies. I'm excited b/c I have a team member who is seriously considering going so I'll be lookign to do something for her. Beth, I may be getting one of those from you when she buys her plane ticket!!

My recruiter had done a scavenger hunt for me and I thought that was fun and a pain in the butt at the same time. It really made me step out of the box in my first year.

I KNOW I typed it up last year but it might have been a post in a thread instead of me saving it. I'll try and find it

Attachments

• 07 Conference Binder FINAL.doc
    125 KB · Views: 225
    125 KB · Views: 214
    125 KB · Views: 232
I FINALLY found it!! I've attached it below:

I also found this:
When I attended conference for the first time, I had to ask people with specific color ribbons certain questions. So, here it goes:

Find someone with a red ribbon - There are a Director - Ask them why they wanted to become a direct and their best recruiting tip.

Find someone with a burgundy ribbon - There are a Top Performance Achiever. Ask them what catagory they achieved TPC in and their best tip that help them with that accomplishment.

Find someone without any ribbons on their name tag. Ask them what their goals was when they came to conference and what is the best tip or idea they have learned so far since coming to conference.

Find someone with a navy blue ribbon - They are an advanced director. Ask them their best tip on Office Management. How do they stay organized?

Find someone with a white ribbon - They are a senior director. Ask them their best tip on inspiring consultants to promote.

Find someone with a bright yellow ribbon - They are National conference speaker (one of the experts). Ask them about their topic. If they have already spoken, how it went.

Find someone with a rose ribbon. They are a member of the Career Club. Ask them how long they have been with PC and what their career salas are. Ask them to give you a product quick tip.

Find someone with a teal ribbon - They are an Executive Director. Ask them why they are still excited about their business.

Find someone with a purple ribbon - They are a Senior Director. Ask them what is your favorite company perk.

Find someone with a royal blue ribbon - There are from the home office. Ask them what their job is and what their favorite thing is about working National Conference.

While I was doing this last year, it was hard to see some of the ribbons colors. But, I met a lot of wonderful people with great advice.

AND THIS:
One year, my SD gave us little packets of 5 index cards on a ring. 4 had topics: booking, recruiting, sales, products. We had to get 3 tips for each topic. The 5th card was for tallying people we met. She defined "met" as said hi and exchanged names. At her banquet (she was an ED at the time), we each shared the best time we had gotten, and the person with the most tallys got a special gift.

AND THIS:

I am going to do a candy bar incentive scavenger hunt.

On each candy bar I am attaching a question on a piece of paper. Each person will get 2-3 of each type of candy, and have to get answers from other consultants for each piece of candy in their stash. Of course the consultant who answers the question gets to keep the candy. Each of my team will get a folder and notebook to write their answers down on, and for taking notes at conference.

SNICKERS candy bar question: Tell me your best one liner that always get a SNICKER at your cooking shows.

BUTTERFINGER STICK: Tell me one tip about your business that I should STICK with throughout my entire PC Career.

PAYDAY candy bar: What recruiting tip or bookings tip can you give me that will give me a bigger PAYDAY come commission statement time?

EXTRA bubble gum pack: Give me a tip or suggestion to help me get EXTRA bookings on my calendar each month.

S'MORE candy bar: What tip do you offer at your shows that gets you S'MORE sales and higher show averages?

I will also ask them to trade a copy of our current newsletter for other consultants monthly newsletters. AND challenge them to get business cards and find a "accountability buddy" outside of our own group to keep contact with through the coming year.

These are things that we have done in the past and have proven to be fun and get us talking to other consultants.
Our upline is also offering up a Door Decorating contest. Most humorous, and closest to National conferenc theme.

Attachments

• Conference Scavenger Hunt.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 219
    27.5 KB · Views: 224
    27.5 KB · Views: 237
all great ideas... thanks everyone

Related to **~Conference & Your Consultants~**

What is the purpose of Conference & Your Consultants?

The purpose of Conference & Your Consultants is to provide a valuable and engaging experience for our independent consultants. It is a time for learning, networking, and celebrating their achievements.

When and where is Conference & Your Consultants held?

Conference & Your Consultants is typically held once a year in a different location each time. The exact dates and location are announced in advance to give consultants ample time to plan and make travel arrangements.

Who can attend Conference & Your Consultants?

All active independent consultants are invited and encouraged to attend Conference & Your Consultants. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn and for experienced consultants to network and share their knowledge.

What activities and events can consultants expect at Conference & Your Consultants?

There will be a variety of educational workshops, keynote speeches, and product demonstrations offered at Conference & Your Consultants. There will also be awards ceremonies, recognition events, and opportunities for networking with other consultants and company leaders.

How can consultants register for Conference & Your Consultants?

Consultants can register for Conference & Your Consultants through their online consultant account on our website. The registration fee will cover all meals, workshops, and events included in the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg