• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hanging up My Apron for Good!!!!

In summary, to officially retire from Pampered Chef, you will need to contact your consultant support team and inform them of your decision. You will no longer receive commission or benefits after retiring, but may still be eligible for earned incentives or rewards. It is possible to transfer your business to someone else, but this must be approved by the company and there may be specific requirements. Upon retirement, you must return any products, materials, or samples provided to you as a consultant. Your Pampered Chef account and website will be deactivated, but you can continue purchasing products as a customer through another consultant.
teresah551393
I still have a few things for sale. They are as follows, ask for pics via email, I am not on this site that much any more, except to check for more great recipes.

Large black bag given at this years conference. $15.00 $4.95 s/h

Red PC logo t shirt size lg. $7 $4.95 s/h

TRAINING CD"S SOLD

I will combine s/h if you buy more than one thing. If you buy one, you pay full s/h, if you buy two you pay half price s/h on the second item, full on the first. If you buy it all you pay full on first item, half on second and free s/h on the third. Great for a new consultant who doesn't have the past dvd's that we get each season. EMAIL me with questions, I check that way more often than this!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I pm'd you!

Paypal is excellent for payment, will ship quickly!

What do I need to do to officially retire from Pampered Chef?

To officially retire from Pampered Chef, you will need to contact your consultant support team and let them know of your decision. They will guide you through the process and provide any necessary paperwork or steps.

Will I still receive commission or benefits after retiring?

No, once you retire from Pampered Chef, you will no longer receive commission or benefits. However, you may still be eligible for any incentives or rewards that were earned before your retirement.

Can I transfer my Pampered Chef business to someone else?

Yes, you can transfer your Pampered Chef business to someone else. However, this will need to be approved by the company and there may be specific requirements or guidelines to follow.

Do I need to return any products or materials when I retire?

Yes, you will need to return any Pampered Chef products, materials, or samples that were provided to you as a consultant. This includes any unused business supplies or demonstration items.

Will I still have access to my Pampered Chef account or website after retiring?

No, your Pampered Chef account and website will be deactivated upon your retirement. If you wish to continue purchasing products, you can do so as a customer through another consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmomgb
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCCookingMom
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • jayswife07