• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Information on Trip Incentive Points for The Pampered Chef?

In summary, the trip incentive points program for Pampered Chef is a rewards system for consultants based on sales and recruitment goals. Points can be redeemed for trips to various destinations, and more information can be found on the consultant dashboard or by contacting the hospitality host. Points typically start again at the beginning of each calendar year, but there may be special promotions throughout the year. The next available trip may vary, and more detailed information about how the program works can be found on the consultant dashboard or by contacting the hospitality host. To be successful in a Pampered Chef career, it's important to consistently reach out to potential customers, utilize social media and networking, and seek advice from uplines and training events.
agraywolfe
I am in my 4th month and well I have been seeking out new information that I cant find any place else. I want to know when do points towards trips start again. What is the next trip. I dont know any of this how it works. I have not been told as my recruter moved right after recruting me and another gal though we are both doing good and getting better. We do have a hospitality host but so far not much information is comming out of it for me.

I want to know about this trip insentive points thing. What is it how long does it last when does it start again for the next trip?

By the way I am from Tacoma Wa, I have already had a 1000 dollar show. I am excited about my career choice to become a consultant and my husband wants me toclime the ladder to success as he wants the benefits of the paychek my first line Director makes she is a Sr Executive Director Donna McDonald She is one of the speekers on the cd's about fairs and booths. She is amazing but very busy and accross the united states from me. She is though giving me some attention that I need right now. I hit a lul and cant figure out how to get bookings. My $1000 show didnt give me a single booking.

I also dont know anyone in the area as I am new to this state. I am rambling I had a way of doing that.

Welcome, from a fellow rambler. :) Congratulations on a great start. Don't be too discouraged. Some of the biggest shows garner the fewest bookings. To answer your question, the points for incentive trips are earned for a calendar year, so your points will begin at 0 in January. You'll have all of 2008 to collect points. They'll announce the next trip at Leadership, which means that the rest of us will learn that secret shortly thereafter.

Welcome other Pacific Northwest cheffer. I'm in Oregon. I'm glad to hear you are off to a great start. Use your being new to area to your advantage. When I moved 40 minutes to where I am (last March), I started my business from scratch. I made sure I told everyone about my business. I have found every business opportunity. I carry host packets everywhere with me. It has worked. I think I'm number one in sales (two months in a row). This is my highest month ever!

I had a meeting with my Executive Sr. Director today for 30 minutes and she gave me home work. I accomplished one of my tasks and part of a nother one . I am going to continue working on that one tomorrow. I will also study some of my completed trainings at again. I will have a booking by the end of the week. I will I will I will.

Welcome to a great place for lots of information and support. I too am from Washington/Kelso and want to welcome you. Great job on the 1000 show!!!!!

Related to Where Can I Find Information on Trip Incentive Points for The Pampered Chef?

1. What is the trip incentive points program for Pampered Chef and where can I find more information about it?

The trip incentive points program is a rewards system for Pampered Chef consultants. Points are earned for reaching certain sales and recruitment goals, and can be redeemed for trips to various destinations. You can find more information about this program on your consultant dashboard or by contacting your hospitality host.

2. When do points towards trips start again?

Points towards trips typically start again at the beginning of each calendar year. However, there may be special promotions or opportunities throughout the year. Check your consultant dashboard or contact your hospitality host for specific details.

3. What is the next trip available through the trip incentive points program?

The next trip available through the trip incentive points program may vary depending on when you are reading this. You can find the most up-to-date information on available trips on your consultant dashboard or by contacting your hospitality host.

4. How does the trip incentive points program work?

The trip incentive points program works by earning points for reaching certain sales and recruitment goals. These points can then be redeemed for trips to various destinations. The more points you earn, the more trips you can potentially take. You can find more detailed information about how the program works on your consultant dashboard or by contacting your hospitality host.

5. How can I get more bookings and be successful in my Pampered Chef career?

To be successful in your Pampered Chef career, it's important to consistently reach out to potential customers and host cooking shows. Utilizing social media and networking with your friends and family can also help you get bookings. Additionally, reaching out to your upline or attending training events can provide valuable tips and advice on how to grow your business. Keep in mind that building a successful business takes time and effort, so don't get discouraged if you hit a lull. Stay persistent and keep reaching out to potential customers and hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heather Graves