• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

(Cdn) Consultant Incentives Jan/Feb

In summary, the CDN Consultants are offered the same promotions for comm. sales as our US cheffers! :) They are being generous and offer Jan 1st to Feb 28th so that Hosts can book more shows. I think it is great and hope it gets the Hosts excited and motivated to get more bookings.
stefani2
I am SO excited that the CDN Consultants are offered the same promotions for comm. sales as our US cheffers! :)

I think they are being generous - you have from Jan 1st to Feb 28 ??? Sounds great! Now just to get creative and get some bookings (oh yeah, and get on the phone)

Anyone else excited or have some plans/ideas for getting extra shows?

Okay, guess I'm behind in my news, 'cause I didn't see the promotion yet...me bad....hehe.

I do have a deal for those who book a Jan/Feb in December. I put it on my 12 Days of Christmas sale. Each host will receive the medium bar pan free. I figure that's a pretty good deal for them and won't cost me a whole lot. If it can get me bookings, that's great!

Other than that, I'd love to hear how others are being creative for Jan/Feb bookings...especially early January!!!

The only thing I have so far is the idea of Theme Shows: Chocolate Bliss, Power Cooking, Soups On or Meals in 29 Minutes. I hope it will generate MORE excitement for guests - and give them MORE of a reason to come to a Show!

As for Hosts, I think Host Coaching is really really important in January. I will NEED to be positive and tell her that mid-winter is the BEST time to get together with her friends!

I have one friend who wants a couple's show - so that might be an idea to promote as well. Oh - and Valentines Day too.............

????

Wow Jenna, you are really full of ideas!

My trouble is (well, I guess it's not really trouble), I'll have to get on the phone to get my bookings for the new year, because I don't have any more shows booked for December. Possibly one on the 29th, but have to follow up on that one. I'm okay with that though. There's a ton of stuff I need to get done that is NOT PC and I need the month. I'm reading "It's All Too Much" by Peter Walsh and am doing a major clean up at my house!! I want to start 2009 with a Bang AND a tidy house!! :D

Last edited:

Hi there! I completely agree, it's so exciting that CDN Consultants are now eligible for the same promotions as our US cheffers. It's definitely a great opportunity to boost our commission sales. And you're right, we have until Feb 28 to take advantage of these promotions, so let's get creative and start booking those shows! As for ideas, I'm planning on reaching out to my past hosts and customers to see if they would be interested in hosting a show again or if they know anyone who would be interested. I'm also going to utilize social media and offer special incentives for anyone who books a show with me during this time frame. I'm looking forward to hearing everyone else's ideas and let's make the most of this opportunity! Happy cooking!

1. What are consultant incentives?

Consultant incentives refer to rewards or bonuses given to consultants for meeting certain goals or targets set by their company. These incentives can come in various forms, such as cash bonuses, gift cards, or recognition programs.

2. Why do companies offer consultant incentives?

Companies offer consultant incentives as a way to motivate and reward their consultants for their hard work and performance. It also helps to boost morale and loyalty among consultants, which can lead to increased productivity and profitability for the company.

3. How are consultant incentives typically structured?

The structure of consultant incentives can vary depending on the company and the goals they want to achieve. However, they are usually tied to specific targets or metrics, such as sales numbers or client satisfaction ratings. Once these targets are met, the consultant is eligible to receive the designated incentive.

4. Are consultant incentives different in Canada compared to other countries?

Consultant incentives may differ in Canada compared to other countries due to varying business practices and cultural norms. However, the overall purpose and concept of consultant incentives remain the same – to motivate and reward consultants for their performance.

5. How often are consultant incentives given out?

The frequency of consultant incentives can vary depending on the company's policies and practices. Some companies may offer them on a monthly or quarterly basis, while others may have annual incentives. It ultimately depends on the company's goals, budget, and timeline for achieving their targets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • c00p