• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated When to Start Biggest Loser

I mean, I'll try to be on here more, but I work the overnight shift and I'm usually asleep by the time people post in the morning.I don't know how often we plan on holding each other accountable....I mean, I'll try to be on here more, but I work the overnight shift and I'm usually asleep by the time people post in the morning.

What day to start?

• Wednesday 2nd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 4th

• Monday 7th

• Total voters
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Accountability UpdateI don't know how often we plan on holding each other accountable. But last week I said that i needed to recruit and that I had 5-6 leads to follow up with. I scheduled an interview for Dec 17 and HE is signing! I have another one that is signing between Christmas and New Years! The other leads I have not been able to reach.

I have been working on my 3-month action plan. I have 16 shows scheduled for January, so I'm planning that 12 wil hold. With my $600 show average that puts my sales at over $7000. I am planning on doing the same for Feb and Mar.

I want to earn TPC in personal sales and balanced business. Since I have only recruited (officially) one, I need to step up to the plate. I plan on recruiting 4 people in Jan and Feb and 3 in March. I figured that I will be more excited right after Leadership to recruit more than in March.

For TPC starting May 08 I want to earn 1st Line Cluster Sales of $350,000. That means my team needs to sell $29,200 every month. I plan on doubleing my cluster size to 32 by June 08. That will give me a big enough cluster to get the sales that we need. To do that I am starting a Step-Up Class on Jan 28. I just promoted a FD and I plan on promoting another one by the end of Feb. (I don't know who that will be yet!) By the end of Jan I plan on having 20 active in my first line.

Anyone else on board to hold themselves accountable to some lofty goals! I'm tired of being a peon at conference every year. I want some major recognition!

Michelle

ok It looks like a lot of people want to start after the new year.

So do we want to start on wed, Friday, or Monday?? We'll have weekly checkins on these days

Even though I won't actively be losing weight, I'm still working on a total family dietary improvement. Now, I voted for Monday the 7th, but the best idea would be to start at bedtime on the Sunday night ... that way you're already 8 hours into it come Monday morning LOL!!! (I stole that from a comedian on TV)

All diets start on Monday. Its a rule.

Hi, I want in. I am actually thinking of starting when I return from my trip which will be the 30th.

I voted for Monday the 7th...I would rather start at the beginning of the week.

friday said:

I'm going with you on this one, besides dh bday is the 4th.

I VOTED FOR MONDAY... MAY AS WELL START AT A BEGINNING OF THE WEEK :yuck:

I only voted for Wednesday cause why put it off...but Monday works just as well for me!

I voted for Weds as well... procrastination is already an enemy of mine... the day after a holiday feasting time is just as good as any...

I voted Wed too. Although, I have to figure out when the biggest loser at my church starts and correllate the timing. I can't start before my weigh in there. There's $$ in it for me if I lose there.

How about we offically start on Monday the 7th, but those that want to start on Wednesday can weigh themselves that day and start then and will have an extra half week head start? Then we just have weigh in's on Monday (you don't have to report the actual weight if you do not want to. only post what you feel comfortable with...some this will be their weight, amt lost, or just chiming in)

Let me know what you think.

Might be a good idea for each member in the club to each start a thread as a kind of journal so things are organized.

Admin Greg said:
Might be a good idea for each member in the club to each start a thread as a kind of journal so things are organized.

ohhh that's a good idea Greg!!

You mean like one journal for each person to post or each person have their own individual journal (their own thread)?

friday said:

according to john tess radio (yes im a loser lol) they say u have better success if started mid week b/c u then have been following for few days before weekend and monday is supposed to be the most stressful day of they week(heading back to work etc)

heather9892 said:
according to john tess radio (yes im a loser lol) they say u have better success if started mid week b/c u then have been following for few days before weekend and monday is supposed to be the most stressful day of they week(heading back to work etc)

That's what I was thinking too. I'm just setting myself up for success!:thumbsup:

should we have two weigh in dates? The ones that want Wednesday have Wednesday and those that want Monday have Monday?

Nikkijo said:
should we have two weigh in dates? The ones that want Wednesday have Wednesday and those that want Monday have Monday?

i dont care when my weigh in day is
i just dont want to "start" on a monday :D

heather9892 said:
i dont care when my weigh in day is
i just dont want to "start" on a monday :D

Same here.

Although, I think weighing in as opposed to right after the weekend might be a good thing for me.

I think the trick is to START. Not so much WHEN but THAT you start. (i start... ha ha... i just had chocolate for lunch.. I guess I didnt start TODAY)

friday said:
I think the trick is to START. Not so much WHEN but THAT you start. (i start... ha ha... i just had chocolate for lunch.. I guess I didnt start TODAY)

I agree, if we are tracking our own loss start when you want, maybe we could have a group that starts around the 2nd and another the 7th. I think it we track by week number anytime would work.

Hi Michelle, here is an update from me!

I have been on the phone this week and now have 5 shows for January. I have been in contact with the folks that have shown an interest in the business and all of them want to wait until after the new year starts...despite the 30 extra days bonus!
I am NO WHERE near where I want to be for a show schedule, but I am still actively working on it. I had a HO lead today and she booked a January show, so that was a great boost! I have contacted a friend of mine that does Silpada and asked if she wants to do a dual show...we'll see how that works out. I am contemplating a "open the box" open house that was mentioned on the Jan meetings thread.....although I am not sure about opening this to everyone~maybe just the potential recruits.
I guess all is as well as it can be for now-I will continue to work the phone and hope that I start to reach more people once the new year begins!

Meg - open it to everyone because you never know who would be impressed enough to start!

my biggest concern is the lack of response I get for these kind of things...I had a Host Appreciation gathering early in the month and only 5 people showed out of the 35 invited! I put alot into these things that are held in my home (like cleaning and cooking) and I don't want it to be for nothing!

Maybe I can suggest to the clusters I meet with to have an "open the boxes" part of our February meeting-that is when we really plan to have alot of people there including guests!

Hi Meg,

Congrats for getting on the phone and scheduling five shows in Jan! That is more than you had before you started! Who have you called to get those five shows? Who do you need to call that may be out of your comfort zone? You still have a list of people that you have not called. They are the ones that will fill your calendar.

I don't know that I would hold a reveal with recruit leads. They have no way of earning them unless they use their PC$. I think this woudl be a great meeting idea with guests present.

Why not hold your own opp. night without the other cluster that you hold your meetings with. I heard a great idea at a conference. Hold a Bingo night with all your recruit leads, and your team's leads to give away products. If you earn doubles of any of the new products you could use those, or any older items that you have. You play a game of Bingo. The winner receives a product. Then you talk about "B" be your own boss and open it up to questions. Then you play another game of Bingo. The winner gets a prize and then you talk about "I" which could be income or inventory. You play five games and give away five prizes - one prize for each letter in Bingo. "n" is need (how PC fills a need), "g" is going places (trips or up the ladder to success) and "o" is opportunity.

When you invite people, be sure they know that it is to learn more about TPC and that you will be giving away TPC products for prizes to the winners.

I have not done this yet, but I think it would be a lot of fun. IT would be a different way to hold a "Sampling."

Michelle

i really like the BINGO idea-gonna have to give it some thought! Am now up to 6 shows for January!!!

Starting on a Friday is nice. Then you can treat yourself when you have a good week on the weekend and know not to over do it on the weekend if we have a bad week.

I did good today . . . only ate what was in my lunchbox . . . boy was that hard! Did I mention there are still cookies at work . . . CHOCOLATE Cookies!

1. When does the "Updated When to Start Biggest Loser" program begin?

The "Updated When to Start Biggest Loser" program begins on January 1st of each year.

2. Is there a cost to participate in the "Updated When to Start Biggest Loser" program?

No, there is no cost to participate in the "Updated When to Start Biggest Loser" program. It is a free program provided by Pampered Chef.

3. How do I sign up for the "Updated When to Start Biggest Loser" program?

To sign up for the "Updated When to Start Biggest Loser" program, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join Now" button. You will be prompted to fill out a short registration form.

4. What are the benefits of participating in the "Updated When to Start Biggest Loser" program?

The "Updated When to Start Biggest Loser" program is designed to help individuals achieve their weight loss goals through healthy eating and exercise. Participants will have access to a supportive community, expert advice, and helpful resources to stay on track and reach their goals.

5. Is the "Updated When to Start Biggest Loser" program only for individuals looking to lose weight?

No, the "Updated When to Start Biggest Loser" program is open to anyone looking to improve their overall health and wellness. Whether you want to lose weight, maintain a healthy weight, or simply adopt healthier habits, this program is for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Optimist78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jzramom
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies