• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Incentive Packages for Consultants - Jan 23 Update

In summary, the first wave of consultants to receive their incentive packages will be those in Michigan. It is possible that the packages will ship before those in other parts of the country, but nothing has been confirmed as of yet. It is also possible that those that are furthest away from headquarters will receive their packages first. It sounds like everyone is eagerly waiting for their shipment, even if they don't have anything listed on their calendar.
PamperChefCarol
Ok Cheffers....

I am now officially on "incentive package watch"

It's Jan 23... I figure we should be seeing something soon. Who will get their's first. First Director??? First Consultant? (I know Directors get their's first, but what I am saying is who will be the first Director/Consultant here to get theirs.

I am in Michigan, a consultant, so I figure I should be one of the first wave of consultants to get theirs.

Anyway... nothing yet.

Just because we are in MI, doesn't mean we will get them first! I think sometimes they ship the ones that have to go the farthest first.....in the past, others across the country have received their shipments before I have....and I'm only 3 hrs from HO! I'm dying to get my stuff! In fact, the UPS man just drove down my street, and my heart skipped a beat....and then I realized it won't be coming UPS anyway! I'm conditioned to salivate like one of Pavlov's dogs when I see the UPS truck!:D

Do we get an extra prize if we get it first!! ?? You know how us Cheffers love our incentives!

I checked and mine shipped for arrival on Jan 25th.

jrstephens said:
Do we get an extra prize if we get it first!! ?? You know how us Cheffers love our incentives!

I checked and mine shipped for arrival on Jan 25th.

Where do you see your est. delivery date?? Is that for director's only?

I am far away from HO, but mine ship 2nd day air....

I earned level 2 and just checked shipment status and it doesn't have anything on there. But on the calendar it says Directors receive theirs by the 25th and the rest of use get it on the 29th. So mine should be here on Monday.

Yep, they ship to those further out first. I'm 45 mins from HO and mine hasn't shipped yet.

Of course Directors are supposed to get theirs first. Haven't heard from mine if she got hers or not.

OK, someone please tell me.....Will the shipment be listed as "Samples"?

i'm a director and live an hour away from HO and nothing yet. and like you I jump up and run to the door every time i hear the ups guy!!!! just like a dog!!!! actually i think i've beat my dog to the door at times! you hear the truck and just know that there's something for you in it!

i wonder if the fed ex truck will make a similar noise and at what times--my ups guy was like clockwork--between 11-12 everytime!!!

still slobbering..........

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm conditioned to salivate like one of Pavlov's dogs when I see the UPS truck!:D

LOL!! :D I'm the same way...I can hear that "UPS rumble" of the truck before I can see it from my window. My heart skips a beat every time :rolleyes: I guess I should get a life!

Pretend you're doing a product adjustment, but then look up the show info. Anything with a G is a consultant incentive.

I'm not sure how you can take that info and track via Fed Ex. You used to be able to take that number to UPS.

I guess you'll know if yours has at least been shipped (or prepared for shipment).

My only G is the cookware bags, which I got on Saturday.

Darn it! Nothing and I'm at an APO address. It will take a week via USPS and they haven't even shipped anything yet.

I don't have anything listed on there either...bummer :(Thanks for the instructions though!!

I found mine and two "shows" were shipped - one on the 15th and one on the 17th. It usally took UPS about 4-5 days from shipping to get here.

jenniferknapp said:
I don't have anything listed on there either...bummer :(

Thanks for the instructions though!!

It is so hard to be patient isn't it??? :D :D :D Gotta love getting free stuff! I am sure that all of us that have packages coming either shipped on the 15th or 17th are Directors.:D :D

That is one of the perks of being a Director...getting the stuff first!!!

If I remember correctly, Directors were supposed to get their packages by January 25th and Consultants by January 29th.

fruit76loop said:
It is so hard to be patient isn't it??? :D :D :D Gotta love getting free stuff! I am sure that all of us that have packages coming either shipped on the 15th or 17th are Directors.:D :D

If I remember correctly, Directors were supposed to get their packages by January 25th and Consultants by January 29th.

I believe you are correct on the dates, but how can consultants get theirs ON the 29th if FedEx doesn't deliver on Mondays?!?

jenniferknapp said:
Where do you see your est. delivery date?? Is that for director's only?

Go in like you are doing an adjustment and do not know the show number. Take the show number and add "01" to it and that is the reference number you can use to track it with Fedex.

I am a consulant not director, so, I guess I got lucky.

I had a show ship on 15th for delivery on 25th and the SAT says shipped 17th for delivery on 25th, so, go figure that one.

GeorgiaPeach said:
LOL!! :D I'm the same way...I can hear that "UPS rumble" of the truck before I can see it from my window. My heart skips a beat every time :rolleyes: I guess I should get a life!

Mine had squeaky brakes that were loud!

fruit76loop said:

You are correct about the 29th for the changeover packet but for the sell a thon, this is directly off of the handout on CC

The November Sell-A-Thon and December Sales shipments should arrive by January 25, 2007.

Does anyone know what the item # is for the FREE Write in receipts we get? It isn't on the supply order form and I don't want to wait to get the change over packet if I don't have to. I want to send off a supply order before the end of the month for my $4 shipping.

It will be in your changeover packet.

Since the change-over package is supposed to "ship in order to arrive by January 29" for us consultants, I'm hoping I'll receive mine on Saturday. After all, shouldn't they take into consideration that deliveries won't happen on the 29th?

jrstephens said:
Go in like you are doing an adjustment and do not know the show number. Take the show number and add "01" to it and that is the reference number you can use to track it with Fedex.

I am a consulant not director, so, I guess I got lucky.

I had a show ship on 15th for delivery on 25th and the SAT says shipped 17th for delivery on 25th, so, go figure that one.

Ohhh....you are so sneaky!

Alright, it works with Fedex!! It says that I will have my sellathon pkg on THURSDAY!!!!:D I can't wait!!!:D

I don't get this... my adjustment thing says 417481G0039, but when I added the 01 and tried to track with FedEx it didn't work. What did I do wrong?

make sure that you're putting it in the Reference number spot (the big white box) and NOT the account number box! That's what I did wrong the first time!!!:eek:

Thanks, I'll give that a try!

Good news- I got it to work

Bad news- that number is for the (Spanish!) catalogs I got from my last recruit...

oh no! How do you know that?

Because it was delivered on the 16th and that is the only thing I have gotten this month from PC.

Okay I just checked mine and my sell athon products are to be here on the 25th! Yeah, thanks Jennifer!

gilliandanielle said:
I am far away from HO, but mine ship 2nd day air....

I'm with you Gillian!! I get mine 2nd day here in Hawaii too:D

I just checked and mine will be here on THURSDAY too!! yIPPEEEEEEEEEE!!

gilliandanielle said:
Because it was delivered on the 16th and that is the only thing I have gotten this month from PC.

I'm sorry!! Try checking today.;)

rayday said:
I'm with you Gillian!! I get mine 2nd day here in Hawaii too:D

Man, you both are like one extreme to the other with your location!;)

I can't make it work! What am I doing wrong? My number under the adjustment is 463335G0051. Where am I supposed to put the '01'? I tried putting at the end, the beginning, and in all combinations of other places and even tried with out the '01' and I still all I get is invalid tracking number form FedEx. Oh well, at least I know it's on the way and hopefully will be here tomorrow!

OH MAN!!
Mine says it won't be here until Sat. the 27th!!
I have a show that day... I may not be here when it comes...and if I am I won't have time to sit and stare and drool over it all day!!!!!

I was hoping it would be EARLY not late!
It says it was shipped out on the 23rd...and FedEx is two days from IL to SC... So it SHOULD be here the 25th...but the Est. Del. Date is the 27th!!!
Hmmmm...

And how did you newbies find out about all these fancy tricks to check shipping??? No one ever told me how to check these things! I only knew how to check customer shipments... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU>... Now..if only I can remember what you taught me!
:)

Tracking shows one director package box will arrive TOMORROW (25th!) and the rest (second director box and sell-a-thon) on Friday. Can't wait!

I am getting mine today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in Virginia!! Thanks for telling us this wonderful trick!!

pamperedlinda said:
I can't make it work! What am I doing wrong? My number under the adjustment is 463335G0051. Where am I supposed to put the '01'? I tried putting at the end, the beginning, and in all combinations of other places and even tried with out the '01' and I still all I get is invalid tracking number form FedEx. Oh well, at least I know it's on the way and hopefully will be here tomorrow!

Use it for "reference number" not tracking number and it should work just fine.

I don't see mine listed yet :(

:D Woo Hoo, I just checked mine and it will be here on the 25th. I can't wait...

Someone please help me!

I cannot figure out where to enter the reference number. I am sure it is staring me in the face, but I just do not know.

Never mind. I finally figured it out. I am a little bummed as my packages will not be here until January 26.

Thanks!
Lisa

Last edited:
You guys are awesome! I never knew you could track things this way! I'm going to get mine tomorrow. I can't wait!!!!

YEAHHH! Mine will be here tomorrow and I ordered a whole bunch of stuff on a host order which will be here Friday! I will have a LOT of products to play with this weekend!!!!! :D

Woohoo! Mine shipped (USPS) on the 17th! It should be here today or tomorrow!

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. I am going to Fedex track by reference number entering my show number under reference number (433492G00031 and then adding 01 to the end. I then put in United States and my zip code for the postal code. Every time I do this it comes back and says not found. Please help!!
Kim

I can't figure out how to find it under product adjustments

Go to set up a product adjustment and then click on can't remember show order number and then select year 2007 and show type all and click find. It should list all shipments made in 2007. The show with G in it should be your new products.

awwwww...... mine's not showing up yet in the adjustment area.

But at least the sample order I submitted yesterday is showing "received".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003