• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for My Travel Incentive Check After Meeting Requirements

In summary, the travel incentive check will be mailed to you within 6-8 weeks after meeting all requirements for the trip. These requirements may include meeting certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific time period. The check can only be used for the specific trip earned and is considered taxable income. If the check has not been received after 8 weeks, reach out to customer service for assistance.
Hey I might just be getting impatient but I promoted Oct 1 and went to the Oct New Director Academy and should have gotten the $250 travel incentive. I met these requirements 5 active 1st line consultants, 4,000 a month for team sales and at least 1,250 personal sales. But I havent gotten my check. Has anyone else gotten theirs or should I just have more patience? The money is helping me cover Leadership so I could use it right now:)

Call HO. They are the only ones who can give you an answer on that.

When I went to NDA they gave out the checks there.

1. When will I receive my travel incentive check?

The travel incentive check will be mailed to you within 6-8 weeks after you have met all the requirements for the trip.

2. What are the requirements for receiving the travel incentive check?

The requirements vary depending on the trip, but generally include meeting certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific time period.

3. Can I use my travel incentive check towards any trip?

No, the travel incentive check can only be used towards the specific trip that you qualified for.

4. Is the travel incentive check taxable?

Yes, the travel incentive check is considered taxable income and will be reported on your annual 1099 form.

5. What should I do if I haven't received my travel incentive check after the 6-8 week period?

If you have not received your travel incentive check after 8 weeks, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • shannonjennings
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • jcsmilez