• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Trip to DC: I Made Level 4 this Morning!

In summary, Carolyn made level four in the incentive tracker. Her sons are excited for a trip to Washington DC and the National Zoo. Carolyn also plans to buy tie-dyes for her kids for the trip.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I woke up this morning and did my usual...log onto CC. I was told by HO that the incentive tracker would not update until Wednesday (due to HO being closed today)...but just out of curiosity, I checked my incentive calculator and guess what!?!?!?!?

I MADE LEVEL FOUR!!!!!!!!!!

:party:My sons just woke up so I got to share the good new with them - they are so excited! We're going to Washington DC and the National Zoo!!!!:party:

That is AWESOME, Carolyn! Congratulations!

WOO HOO!! How exciting for you!! :party:

WOO-HOO!We really need a Woo-hoo button!

Thanks you guys! My kids and DH and I are so excited!
My sons have been maing a tracking chart all year for Level 3...we never DREAMED we'd hit level 4. My little one went up to the chart to day and in his 5yo chicken scratch, wrote USA on it and asked me to take his picture LOL

Carolyn, that is so sweet. You should send it in to the HO.

What a great familly Christmas present!! Way to go!! :party::party:

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!!!

Woo-hoo Carolyn!

WOW! Big Congrats!

DebbieJ said:
Carolyn, that is so sweet. You should send it in to the HO.

You think they'd like it? I dunno...LOL
Here it is:

Attachments

• Pampered Chef 024 (Small).jpg
    Pampered Chef 024 (Small).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 270
    18.4 KB · Views: 442
    18.4 KB · Views: 240
That's Terrific! Great Job!

dannyzmom said:
You think they'd like it? I dunno...LOL
Here it is:

He is tooo cute! I love how your family rallys around your business!

Carolyn, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you and your family!!! Last year I wanted to hit the Atlantis incentive so I could have my son celebrate his 17th birthday in the Bahamas and I achieved it so I feel your excitement!!!
Congratulations!!

legacypc46 said:
He is tooo cute! I love how your family rallys around your business!

Thank you! My kids are WHY I run this business. I am a Pampered Chef so that i can be here at home with them. They and my husband are my biggest cheerleaders.
My older son (9y) said to me this morning, "Mom, it's funny how you're not such a good cook but you're so good at doing Pampered Chef." LOL I told him, "WE are good at doing Pampered Chef."
The kids sticker & stamp my catalogs, stuff my catalogs with order forms, etc. The other day we were at a deli and a lady started cahtting with us (she is a customer of my DH's). My younger son (5y) pulled a PC biz card out of my holder and marched his little self right up to her and handed it to her - LOL
I couldn't be as successful as I am at this w/o the support of my Dh and my kids.

Carolyn that is AWESOME!!!! I'm so psyched for you. What an awesome trip and how neat you get to share it with your kids and DH. I bet it'll be a BLAST!! Way to go!!!:)

Wow, Carolyn! I'm as thrilled about your terrific family support as much as I am your trip! Give those guys hugs for me, OK? Loved the pic, and I'm sure HO will, too.

Ann Frame

John 1:1

When traveling, I always dress my kids in bright, obnoxious, matching t-shirts so they're easy to spot (yes, I know, I know...but I am putting aside extra $$ to pay their therapist bills when they're older)...anyway - I wanna find red, white & blue tie-dyes for them for the trip!!

dannyzmom said:
I woke up this morning and did my usual...log onto CC. I was told by HO that the incentive tracker would not update until Wednesday (due to HO being closed today)...but just out of curiosity, I checked my incentive calculator and guess what!?!?!?!?

I MADE LEVEL FOUR!!!!!!!!!!

:party:My sons just woke up so I got to share the good new with them - they are so excited! We're going to Washington DC and the National Zoo!!!!:party:

Carolyn that is sooooo awesome! :chef: Congratulations!!!! Yes I think home office would like to see that adorable picture. It'll melt Doris's heart! Before my ankle surgery I had hoped to reach that trip too (LOVE DC and kids haven't been). Good for you Carolyn. You definitely deserve it. :)

its_me_susan said:
Carolyn that is sooooo awesome! :chef: Congratulations!!!! Yes I think home office would like to see that adorable picture. It'll melt Doris's heart! Before my ankle surgery I had hoped to reach that trip too (LOVE DC and kids haven't been). Good for you Carolyn. You definitely deserve it. :)

Thanks, Susan :)

dannyzmom said:
When traveling, I always dress my kids in bright, obnoxious, matching t-shirts so they're easy to spot (yes, I know, I know...but I am putting aside extra $$ to pay their therapist bills when they're older)...anyway - I wanna find red, white & blue tie-dyes for them for the trip!!

My husband has his own silk screening business. He made our team shirts for Conference last year. I found this red white and blue tie dye. I know it's not super cheap to design your own shirts when it's just one or two because he has to make the screen, but he might be able to make them for about $12 a piece (I'm guessing, not 100%) if you want me to ask him. Then you can have your own text on there. Maybe something about how you earned the trip for free???

Congratulations Carolyn!!! Your son looks precious in the pix too!! I would have loved to take my kids to DC but didn't manage to get there... Now I will have to sacrifice myself and just do another honeymoon cruise with my husband. sigh...

Addie4TLC said:
Congratulations Carolyn!!! Your son looks precious in the pix too!! I would have loved to take my kids to DC but didn't manage to get there... Now I will have to sacrifice myself and just do another honeymoon cruise with my husband. sigh...

Thanks Addie!!
Enjoy the cruise!!!

Congrats Carolyn! You deseve it!!:D

That is awesome, I hope you all enjoy your trip.
Don't worry, I too dress my kids in matching items when we travel too. They are 7 and 10. It is easy to spot to kids in the same design or color when you look quick.
For the cruise I will probably have them in matching swim suits.:D

What is a "Surprise Trip to DC" promotion?

The "Surprise Trip to DC" promotion is a reward for achieving Level 4 status within the Pampered Chef company. It is a trip to Washington D.C. that is organized and paid for by the company as a way to recognize and reward top-performing consultants.

How do I become eligible for the "Surprise Trip to DC" promotion?

To become eligible for the "Surprise Trip to DC" promotion, you must reach Level 4 status within the Pampered Chef company. This is achieved by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific time frame.

What does the "Surprise Trip to DC" promotion include?

The "Surprise Trip to DC" promotion includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, and some meals during the trip. It also includes a special recognition event and exclusive activities planned by the company.

Can I bring a guest on the "Surprise Trip to DC"?

Yes, you are allowed to bring one guest with you on the "Surprise Trip to DC" as long as they are 18 years or older and not a current Pampered Chef consultant. However, your guest will be responsible for their own expenses, such as airfare and meals.

How long is the "Surprise Trip to DC"?

The "Surprise Trip to DC" typically lasts for four days and three nights. The exact dates and itinerary will be provided by the company closer to the trip date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • finley1991