• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Disney Rewards: How I Qualified with Extra Points & Recruits

duh, I need to get more recruits, but now that I have more points and a plan I am actually excited to get more people! :)
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Okay - so I have the necessary points and I have qualified more than the necessary # of recruits. The points show up on my calculator but the Level 2 section is not highlighted like level 1 is. Am I missing something?

I don't know but as soon as my last recruit qualifies... which should be soon, I'll have the same question so I can't wait to hear someone's answer.
CONGRATULATIONS CAROLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure wish I could say I have more than enough recruits. HIGH FIVE TO YOU!!!!!!!

Way to go!!!! Congratulations to you both. I'm so excited for you!!!

WOOT! Congrats!!!

Carolyn... for some reason the only section that highlights is level 1. Maybe that will change when it is finalized in December?
Either way... Disney is going to be awesome!!!

beckyjsmith said:
Carolyn... for some reason the only section that highlights is level 1. Maybe that will change when it is finalized in December?
Either way... Disney is going to be awesome!!!

Yikes...so I have to wait til Dec 31st (which really will end up being January 8th) to see what level I earned?!?!?!
ACK!:grumpy:

Nah... you can see your points level and recruiting points in the calculator thingie at the bottom. Right now I have 88,000 points + and 8 qualified recruits, and level one is the only level highlighted on mine as well.

great job ladies!

Great job Carolyn, Diane and Becky! You guys ROCK! I hope to have it completely earned by the end of next month even if it's only level 2! It still gets me there! :)

Congrats to all who have or are earning it!

beckyjsmith said:
Nah... you can see your points level and recruiting points in the calculator thingie at the bottom. Right now I have 88,000 points + and 8 qualified recruits, and level one is the only level highlighted on mine as well.

Wow Becky!
You are my inspiration!!!!!!

Congratulations to everyone!! Great job Carolyn!!

dannyzmom said:
Wow Becky!
You are my inspiration!!!!!!

Oh gawrsh. I didn't mean to sound like I was bragging. I just meant that I know that I have already met level 3 qualifications and still level 1 is the only one highlighted. I worried about the way that sounded all day.:eek:
But yaaay for all of us with Disney! We are so excited. My kids are all getting Disney gift cards for birthdays and Christmas so we can do some of the more pricey things... for instance tea with the princesses for my girls. Whahhooooooo

beckyjsmith said:
Oh gawrsh. I didn't mean to sound like I was bragging. I just meant that I know that I have already met level 3 qualifications and still level 1 is the only one highlighted. I worried about the way that sounded all day.:eek:
But yaaay for all of us with Disney! We are so excited. My kids are all getting Disney gift cards for birthdays and Christmas so we can do some of the more pricey things... for instance tea with the princesses for my girls. Whahhooooooo

OMG Becky - BRAG BABY BRAG!!! You earned the right to brag all you want and do the victory dance, woman!!!!!! 88,000 points?!?!?! Girl, that is AMAZING!!!

Talk to us - tel us how you racked up so many points...heck...can I rub you for good luck?? LOL

Seriously though - give us all some pointers!

dannyzmom said:

Yes! Please!!!

dannyzmom said:
OMG Becky - BRAG BABY BRAG!!! You earned the right to brag all you want and do the victory dance, woman!!!!!! 88,000 points?!?!?! Girl, that is AMAZING!!!

Talk to us - tel us how you racked up so many points...heck...can I rub you for good luck?? LOL

I agree.. get on a higher roof and keep shouting! and then keep telling us what you are doing? I want level 3 SO BAD and I'm trying but at least I know we will be going and for that I am So thankful!

Aww you guys. I don't know really..as soon as they announced last year that the incentive trip was Disney I was sooo excited. With 4 kids there is no way we could afford to do Disney in the style that we will be able to with PC. My kids' ages are 14, 4, 3 and 3, so this trip is absolutely perfect for us. I got the Leadership points to start with, and then set my January goal at $5000.+ in sales to get double points. I lucked up and hit a ton of triple points dates... really i have 5000 miscellaneous points. I only got one of my recruits qualified within 30 days during the double points month, but they have all eventually qualified, so currently I have 18000 recruiting points and I have one new consultant who is ordering her kit Thursday. I used to be all about getting people to sign in a hurry, but now have learned to help them get 6 shows scheduled BEFORE they order their kits. Now they always qualify within 30 days, which is awesome for those rewards.
My director ( who just happens to be a GURU.. she is a SE) always preaches the word "enough," to us. If you have enough shows on your calendar, then you will generate enough bookings, and you will come in contact with enough people who will be interested in the opportunity. AND.. if you have enough shows on your calendar to meet your monthly goal.. meaning more than enough, then a cancellation or reschedule won't set you back. I try to book 10 a month- cooking and catalog. If 8 make, I am in good shape. Usually all 10 or at least 9 do, but there are occasional reschedules. Plus I keep up with it.... I mean like freakishly frequently. I really want level 4 for the extra PC dollars and the extra day. We are using the travel allowance to buy in for the twins, and we will have to pay for an extra hotel room out of pocket. My husband travels a lot with work, so we will fly free. WOOT!
I didn't think it was possible last year... with me not even signing until the last day of February. But when November rolled around and I had 3 more recruits qualify and promoted to director, then BOOM! All of a sudden we were going to Miami. I don't want to miss another trip.
I babble a lot. Sorry. :)
Thanks ya'll!

Related to Maximizing Disney Rewards: How I Qualified with Extra Points & Recruits

What are Disney Rewards and how can I qualify for them?

Disney Rewards are a loyalty program offered by Disney to its customers. You can qualify for Disney Rewards by earning points through purchases made with a Disney Rewards credit card or by recruiting new members to the program.

How do I earn extra points for my Disney Rewards?

You can earn extra points for your Disney Rewards by using your Disney Rewards credit card to make purchases at select locations, such as Disney parks and resorts. Additionally, you can earn extra points by shopping at certain Disney stores or online through the Disney Rewards website.

What are the benefits of having a Disney Rewards credit card?

Holding a Disney Rewards credit card comes with numerous benefits, such as earning points for every purchase made with the card, special discounts on select Disney purchases, and access to exclusive Disney events and experiences.

Can I combine my Disney Rewards points with other loyalty programs?

Unfortunately, Disney Rewards points cannot be combined with other loyalty programs. However, you can use your points to redeem rewards such as Disney gift cards, merchandise, and vacations.

What is the process for recruiting new members to the Disney Rewards program?

To recruit new members, you will need to share your referral link with friends and family. When they apply for a Disney Rewards credit card using your link and are approved, you will receive bonus points as a thank you for your referral.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • pamela