• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone have extra Pan-O-Rama points to spare?

B
Be_pampered
If anyone has more pan-o-rama points then they intend to use. I have just over 2500 points left. I worked my butt off to try and earn some stainless cookware, as I have been waiting for us to come out with it for 3 years :) I succeeded in earning the 12" skillet already and 2500 points will get me the 5-piece set, HOWEVER, I really need the 7-piece set! We are a family of 6 and while the 5-piece set will suffice for our bare neccessities, the 7-piece set would be perfect for our family. That being said, we don't have the $$ for me to buy the set as a host special, I have catered that idea and it just isn't practical for us. We are squeezing just trying to get the bare neccessities, would make no sense to spend almost $200 on pans! Anyhoo... wondering if anyone has more points than they intend to use. Someone with atleast 4000 points to be exact. If so can we work something out?? Contact me and let me know!!!

Oh I so hope there is someone out there!!
-Tarra Parks

I'm sorry I can't help you with the points Tarra - but remember you still have til the end of November to earn more points! I have just over 2000 but I'm shooting for 3000 to get the 7 piece executive set - I'm just going to try and sell that cookware like crazy - especially to my hosts - good luck!

You do realize you have another month to earn points, don't you?

PointsHow can we give our points to someone else? I didn't know we could do that.

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
How can we give our points to someone else? I didn't know we could do that.

We can't. I think she was hoping someone would use their points to buy cookware for her and then she'd work a deal out with them to pay for it at a discoutned rate.

Ohhhhhh
dannyzmom said:
We can't. I think she was hoping someone would use their points to buy cookware for her and then she'd work a deal out with them to pay for it at a discoutned rate.

Oh I see. That is not a bad idea for those super consultants who sell more than they can spend!!
And if they don't want some consultant gifts to give away. Sorry I can't help I only have 1,000 points right now.

Related to Anyone have extra Pan-O-Rama points to spare?

1. Can you explain what Pan-O-Rama points are?

Pan-O-Rama points are a reward system used by a specific company that allows customers to earn points by purchasing products or hosting events. These points can then be redeemed for various products, in this case, stainless steel cookware.

2. How do I earn Pan-O-Rama points?

You can earn Pan-O-Rama points by purchasing products from the company or hosting events. The number of points earned is based on the amount of money spent or the success of the event.

3. What is the significance of having a certain number of points?

The number of points you have determines what products you can redeem them for. In this case, the individual is hoping to find someone with at least 4000 points, as this will allow them to redeem for a larger cookware set.

4. Can I transfer my Pan-O-Rama points to someone else?

It depends on the specific company's policies. Some may allow point transfers, while others may not. It's best to check with the company directly to see if this is an option.

5. Is it common for people to have extra Pan-O-Rama points to spare?

It really depends on the individual and their purchasing habits. Some may have extra points they are willing to share, while others may have already used all their points. It's worth reaching out and asking, but it's not guaranteed that someone will have extra points to spare.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • PamperedPrincess74
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • Kitchen2u