• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Maximize My Earnings with Triple Points in January?

In summary, Triple points are awesome!!! BUT for only 5 days?! And there is no double points. WTH?! Someone please help me find the silver lining?!
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Have you seen this yet? Triple points are awesome!! BUT for only 5 days?! And there is no double points. WTH?! Someone please help me find the silver lining?! I'm booking January, but everyone is in the last 2 weeks of the month.

Please help with words to book the first half of the month especially the 5-10!! I don't want to miss out! My personal goal was to book 10-12 shows for Jan anyway.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_10jan.pdf

Maybe February will be double points? They've done it in February instead of January in past years. That's what I'm hopin' anyway!!!! And I'm already putting the word out to get the 5th-10th booked!!! I'm giving away extras I have and doing the "12 Days of the New Year" thingy that's like the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion where you give away certain products for booking certain dates.

The thing that gets me is that it is Hold and Submit! And (whining, I know), since I don't work on Sundays, I'm missing out on 20% of the time that is available!!!

cmdtrgd said:
The thing that gets me is that it is Hold and Submit! And (whining, I know), since I don't work on Sundays, I'm missing out on 20% of the time that is available!!!

Well, I will whine with you! I am having a very difficult time getting parties closed sometimes let alone held and submitted on the same day especially if it is the last day of the month. I find myself not even tracking as I used to because it seems like there are obstacles every where. Ok, rant over!:approve:

pamperedbecky said:
Maybe February will be double points? They've done it in February instead of January in past years. That's what I'm hopin' anyway!!!! And I'm already putting the word out to get the 5th-10th booked!!! I'm giving away extras I have and doing the "12 Days of the New Year" thingy that's like the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion where you give away certain products for booking certain dates.

I'm sure they will do double points at some time... they would have a mutiny on their hands if they only did the extra points for 5 days!!!!!!

I'm hoping to inspire people to show pack that week (I know I plan to!) with our Kick-off being Monday and finding out the trip, I'm hoping they'll make the shows awesome! And I'm also hoping for NO SNOWSTORMS that week!!!!!

One good thing is that we know the dates vs surprise dates that they have done in the past. It gives you more control over getting the extra points.

Oh, and early activity in the cluster is a good thing, too.

Yea, I HATED the stupid surprise dates they did!! That really sucked! I know some of you guys got lucky.

UHHHHHHHHHHHH.
are any of you going to offer an incentive for booking????

I'm kind of stressed we have our big Regional Meeting that weekend & I'm almost thinking that I don't want to go b/c I could book 2 shows.......the hard part is that I'm the registration coordinator.........

My brain is going 100 miles a minute now trying to think of who to call!!!

I'm going to contact all 2009 bookings who never set dates and then all past hosts. I will offer an incentive at all of my December shows who book that for that week.. a special price on the DCB. That's my plan at least for now. :)

We have our spring kickoff on Jan 6th. I'd rather do a show than go to the meeting, too.

Why are you doing a Spring Kickoff 2 days after National Meeting Day and when there will be Spring Meetings in Feb? Just curious...

cmdtrgd said:
Why are you doing a Spring Kickoff 2 days after National Meeting Day and when there will be Spring Meetings in Feb? Just curious...

I have the date wrong--my head is not screwed on straight. Yes, Jan 4th!

For some reason I have Jan 6th in my head, but it's our Regional Meeting that is Feb 6th!

Thanks for correcting me!

Good! Maybe that will help with booking?

I was already going to offer something similar to the "12 Days of Christmas" incentive where I give away a certain product for each date for the 1st 2 weeks of January anyway. Then when I heard about this, I decided to throw in something extra for Jan 5th-10th where people can pick anything I have in my "prize closet" or I'll have a drawing for a DCB out of those triple points dates.

Who knows!! I'm willing to give away the farm to start the year off with a bang!~

Hmmm...prize closet. I like that! They could even get it the night of their show!!!

Oh man, I can hold them, but I certainly don't close them that quick! Hmmmmm, that brings a challenge now doesnt it...

OhmyDLM said:
Oh man, I can hold them, but I certainly don't close them that quick! Hmmmmm, that brings a challenge now doesnt it...

Host coach them that you will be closing the show THAT NIGHT.

1. What is the "Triple Points in January" promotion?

The "Triple Points in January" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef customers where they can earn three times the normal amount of points for every dollar spent on qualifying products during the month of January.

2. How do I participate in the "Triple Points in January" promotion?

To participate in the "Triple Points in January" promotion, simply shop for qualifying products during the month of January. Your points will automatically be tripled at checkout.

3. Are all products eligible for triple points during this promotion?

No, not all products are eligible for triple points during this promotion. Only select products are included, and they will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalogs.

4. How long does the "Triple Points in January" promotion last?

The "Triple Points in January" promotion runs for the entire month of January, from January 1st to January 31st.

5. Can I combine the "Triple Points in January" promotion with other offers or discounts?

Yes, the "Triple Points in January" promotion can be combined with other offers or discounts. However, points will only be tripled for the original purchase price of the qualifying products before any discounts are applied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies