• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! Exciting News to Share with Hey Ladies

In summary, the speaker has been busy with family matters and preparing for their Pampered Chef business. Despite not being able to work much, they have already generated $450 in orders from a recent show and received an outside order of $51 from a non-attendee. They credit their website for generating business and making it easier to handle outside orders for the host. The other person in the conversation offers well wishes and asks about the effectiveness of having a website for their own Pampered Chef business.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
Hey Ladies. I haven't been around much because I got really sick! Plus, my Mom has been in the hospital and finally got out Friday :)

Anyhow, I wanted to share I am so excited. I did so much prep to get my shows booked and I have 2 catalog shows out and the one that just opened on Friday already has 450.00 in orders on my website!!! I went on yesterday just to check and I saw that and got SOOO excited. It was so awesome cause I haven't done much PC this week other than prepping for my Grand Opening this coming Friday. So I felt like I just made all this money while hardly even working!

Also, one of my shows already had a $51.00 outside order placed on my website for someone who can't come. :)

That's awesome! You are off to a great start. Let us know how the Grand Opening turns out.

Hi Melissa
Hope your mum continues to get better.
Great news re the shows, do you find the web site generates a lot of business? We are new to PC and have not yet taken the plunge to get a site.

Peter & Vicky

Thanks Linda! Wookey- I find that with my 2 catalog shows it helped me to even get them interested in having the shows! I think it is a great tool! Most of the people I deal with are very web savy and I think that helps generate business and show leads. Making outside orders for the host so much easier!

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that you've been sick and your mom was in the hospital, but I'm glad to hear she's doing better now. It sounds like you've been working hard to get your shows booked and it's paying off with those amazing sales on your website! It's always a great feeling when your hard work starts to pay off, and it sounds like you're on your way to a successful Grand Opening. Keep up the great work and I hope you continue to see more success with your Pampered Chef business. Best of luck!

1. What is "Success! Exciting News to Share with Hey Ladies"?

"Success! Exciting News to Share with Hey Ladies" is a program created by Pampered Chef to celebrate and recognize the achievements of our female consultants.

2. Who is eligible to participate in "Success! Exciting News to Share with Hey Ladies"?

All female consultants of Pampered Chef are eligible to participate in "Success! Exciting News to Share with Hey Ladies". This includes consultants at all levels, from new recruits to seasoned leaders.

3. What types of achievements are recognized in "Success! Exciting News to Share with Hey Ladies"?

"Success! Exciting News to Share with Hey Ladies" celebrates a variety of achievements, including sales milestones, team building accomplishments, and personal growth and development.

4. How does one get involved in "Success! Exciting News to Share with Hey Ladies"?

To get involved in "Success! Exciting News to Share with Hey Ladies", simply reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or team leader. They can provide more information on how to submit your achievements for recognition.

5. What are the benefits of participating in "Success! Exciting News to Share with Hey Ladies"?

Participating in "Success! Exciting News to Share with Hey Ladies" offers the opportunity for public recognition, increased motivation and inspiration, and potential rewards and incentives from Pampered Chef. It also allows for networking and connection with other successful female consultants within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kaylasmommy12605
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DMB75