• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Business Makes Me so Excited!

In summary, Carol was talking to a woman who booked a show from one of Carol's first performances. The woman was excited and referred to the business as having her own cooking show on Food Network. They talked about the business and the woman told Carol that she has always been interested in it. They agreed that they would be a great match and the woman said that she is still on the fence about doing the show. The woman said she would meet with Carol next week to discuss the details further.
Humble Beginnings
I've been planning phone tag with a woman wanting to book from my 1st shows. I finally called again last night and left a message. She called me back and the conversation was one of those that you just LOVE. She was so excited, booked her date for the 5th of August. She loves PC and was so thrilled with doing this. To top it off, I truthfully wish I could remember what I said, (still a newbie) but we started talking about the business and she has always thought about doing it! She was like my twin and referred it like having your own cooking show on Food Network. She watches it just as much as I do and I haven't run into anyone that does, we could have been sisters with everything she shared! How exciting, a show booked in 2 weeks, and a possible recruit and I'm still within 90 days! :D Now I know not to count my chickens before they hatch but how great is this plus with our recruiting incentives it couldn't be a better time. Just had to share!:)

Carol!!! How Exciting!! I wish you the very best with this and keep us posted!!

What a great boost! Let us know how it all turns out. Make sure you tell her that she can have the bookings from her show to get started.

Way to go!

I love when you just "click" with someone like that!

Tell her you could both learn the business TOGETHER!!

That's so exciting!!! Let us know how it turns out.

Wow! Good for you; keep up the momentum!

thank you everyone I'll keep you posted

Alittle late but wanted to let you know that her show closed at 718.00! How awesome. She is still considering doing this. I talked with her a few times after the show and she still is on the fence. I left her a message today to just follow up because I saw her show was delivered yesterday. I'm pretty sure she is going to move forward just don't know when. I don't want to be pushy so if I don't hear from here I'll give her a call next Wednesday to follow up on signing up, I did let her know our promo is until the end of the month. Keep your fingers crossed :)

it also sounds like your relationship w/her could turn into a friendship, w/all the ways you 2 seem to be alike. maybe you are gaining a friend and past host for now and a recruit for later!

Awesome ... When I signed, I wanted to make sure I had people who would host for me. I'd make sure she knows that she could have the bookings from her show!

At the show I asked if I could mention she is interested to her guest because she would get the bookings. She had 2 friends shout out "If you are doing it, I'll have a show" The last time we talked I mentioned that she had 2 already lined up and can go from there to get her 4 shows. She has talked about it with everyone, husband, co-workers, friends, family. She is such an awesome person and has the same excitement as I did when I started. I agree too with Robyn, I think we are a great match and having her as a friend would be icing on the cake.

Sounds exciting to work with someone you can enjoy. I hope everything works out for both of you.

Well she is meeting for coffee with me next week!! Thank you for the encouragement, can't say I'm not nervous, but more excited than anything.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the tools and resources you need to get started.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, work from home, and be your own boss. You also get discounts on products, access to exclusive training and events, and the support of a community of consultants.

What kind of training and support does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef provides extensive training and support for its consultants. This includes online training, in-person events, and access to a community of consultants who can offer tips, advice, and support. You also have a mentor who will guide you through your journey as a consultant.

Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personalized website. You can also use social media to promote your business and reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amyskitchen2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Hunter Mom
  • melissa3026
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pampchefrhondab