• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Business Owner: Excited to Serve Customers in Area!

When I started my business, my recruiter has just moved to Texas. I had hoped she would do the same for me...or even some of it! but she didn't.That is an amazing gift. She truly blessed you!
Amyskitchen2
A neighbor of a friend sells PC and just found out that they are moving to Guam and is leaving the business. So she gave me her business in the area. They are moving in 2 months but she went ahead and gave me her contacts and the 4 shows she already had booked for Feb and 2 for March so that she could introduce me to her customers and make sure they were taken care of. YAY!!!!!!

I wish there was a 'LIKE' button. :D You are a lucky girl!!

Sandi

That is great! When I started my business, my recruiter has just moved to Texas. I had hoped she would do the same for me...or even some of it! but she didn't.

That is an amazing gift. She truly blessed you! Holy cow!

thats awesome for you but a shame that she is leaving the company and not taking it to Guam with her

Wonderful!

Wow! Congratulations on that one!!! Did you already know her or did the mutual friend refer you? If it's the latter, you need to take someone out to dinner! :D

That is awesome. And it doesn't necessarily mean she's not taking the business to Guam. Just that she can't serve her current customers here.

Amy,
I have a couple of customers in Guam. I can pass your info on to them if you like.

colegrovet said:
Amy,
I have a couple of customers in Guam. I can pass your info on to them if you like.

Thank you but she is leaving the business. She was thinking of leaving last year but talk herself out of it so she said this was the push she needed to leave. I don't know what her reasons are but I wish her well. My friend has been showered with thankyou gifts for referring me to her. Apparently all of her team members are in other states. Lucky me!

That is so awesome. Just goes to show classy people make Pampered Chef consultants!

That is a great boost!

1. How do I get started as a new Pampered Chef business owner?

As a new Pampered Chef business owner, the first step is to sign up and purchase your starter kit. This will provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to start your business. You will also have access to training and support from our experienced team.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef business owner?

As a Pampered Chef business owner, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, be your own boss, and work from home. You also get to represent high-quality products that are loved by customers, and have the chance to build a strong network and community of fellow consultants.

3. How can I promote my Pampered Chef business in the local area?

There are many ways to promote your Pampered Chef business in the local area. You can host cooking shows, participate in local events and fairs, distribute catalogs and flyers, and utilize social media to showcase your products and services. You can also reach out to your friends, family, and neighbors to spread the word about your business.

4. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable for our customers. We also offer seasonal and limited edition products to keep our offerings fresh and exciting.

5. How can I provide excellent customer service as a Pampered Chef business owner?

To provide excellent customer service, it is important to always be available and responsive to your customers' needs. This can include answering questions, providing product recommendations, and offering cooking tips and advice. It is also crucial to follow up with customers after their purchase to ensure their satisfaction and build a strong relationship with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedva
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
Replies