• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Catalog Bag Help Me Land a New Customer?

In summary, the customer, Erika, was in the grocery store and had just put her items on the belt when the cashier yelled at her. Erika told the cashier that she was a Pampered Chef rep and the cashier told her that she had been trying to get in contact with the consultant for a while and that she had a lot of stoneware that she wanted to buy. Erika and the cashier agreed to get a party scheduled for Erika and the cashier gave her the customer's contact information.
cheferikab
Gold Member
I just had to share this.

I was in the grocery store today with my catalog bag as always. You guys told me that I should carry it as a conversation piece and I have been carrying it faithfully. Well, today it might have paid off!

I put my items on the belt in the checkout line and there was one person in front of me. The cashier barely thanked the customer before me before yelling "YOU!". I got scared for a minute and I think it registered on my face because she started laughing and said "You are a Pampered Chef rep!". I said yes and started laughing too. She then told me that she got hooked at a show and bought about 1/4 of her wish list a few years ago, but the consultant moved and she had been trying to figure out how she could get a catalog. She said that there is alot more stoneware that she wants and she wants to see what is new since she last looked.

I told her that we must get a party scheduled for her and she said that would be great. I gave her the catalog and got her contact info. We weren't able to talk long because the line was long, but she told me to call her if I don't hear from her by monday.

I am so excited!

Erika

Good job! Happy 4th!

Wonderful news!!

YAY! That's great news! I've GOTTA get some stuff to carry around in public. I'm only 50 days into this biz, so I'll have to see what I can find. :D

Another good idea is to keep a few Drawing slips in your bag and tell interested people that you have a drawing every month. That gives you a reason to call them back by the end of the month at the latest.

What would you give for the prize? How about a FREE cooking show, one where you pay for the ingredients, and the host doesn't have to buy them. Or anything small you have hanging around, but with the free show, you can offer all the people that entered the prize and if they don't book, then you haven't lost anything, but if they book, you've got more business. !!

fantastic!That is great! I also bring cookbooks into the stores while I look at ingredients too. I love hearing these things. :)

That's awesome!! way to go!:)

Hot diggity! That's the way to do it.

Great job!!! Way to go how exciting!!!

Great idea, Tina! Thanks!

raebates said:
Hot diggity! That's the way to do it.

Yah, what she said!:p I just thought the 'Hot diggity' part was funny! LOL!

Fantabulous!

That's great. Where can I order PC gear??

Merrill will have some at/after Conference. Right now, you can order a "catalog" tote bag from Supply Order. It has the logo on it, and a clear pocket for a catalog. Those attract a LOT of attention- it's probably the best $15 you'll spend. :)

that is awesome way to go.... I have had that happen a few times... it always gives me a huge boost of confidence!!

That is awesome! Way to go. :)

1. How do I use "It Finally Worked!!!!"?

To use "It Finally Worked!!!!", simply follow the instructions on the packaging. It is a versatile product that can be used for various cooking and baking tasks.

2. Is "It Finally Worked!!!!" safe to use in the oven?

Yes, "It Finally Worked!!!!" is safe to use in the oven. It is made from high-quality materials that can withstand high temperatures.

3. Can I use "It Finally Worked!!!!" in the microwave?

No, "It Finally Worked!!!!" is not recommended for use in the microwave. It is designed for use in the oven or on the stovetop.

4. How do I clean "It Finally Worked!!!!" after use?

To clean "It Finally Worked!!!!", simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can I use "It Finally Worked!!!!" to make desserts?

Yes, "It Finally Worked!!!!" can be used to make a variety of desserts such as cakes, brownies, and bread. It is a multipurpose tool that can be used for both savory and sweet dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lorilynn95
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Kim1711
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies