• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Bring to My First Open House?

In summary, a "First Open House" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce their products and services to friends, family, and the community. To host one, you can schedule a date and time with your consultant and they will guide you through the planning process. At the event, you can expect live cooking demonstrations, sample recipes, and the opportunity to place orders and purchase products. There is no cost to attend, and hosts can earn rewards based on sales made at the event. Your consultant will provide more information on available rewards.
Princessoly22
I'm doing my first open house tomorrow and I am wondering what i need to bring with me. I would love to hear what you guys take and what works the best. Thank you in advance.

Nichole

When I've done them, I always have some sort of snack on SA. Last year it was cupcakes from the floral cupcake pan. Take a piece of stoneware, a piece of cookware and several SA pieces to show how they mix n mingle. I did one a month or so ago and got some florist's foam and shoved all the cranberry scrapers in it. I put it in the trifle bowl and used the striped towels to cover the green and fill the bowl. It looked great. Tie a ribbon around it for an eye catching display. It was the centerpiece of my table. Anyway, hope this helps some!

Yeah I need some ideas, as I won't be doing a regular show and I don't know how these routines usually go..HELP

1. What is a "First Open House"?

A "First Open House" is a special event held by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce their friends, family, and community to the products and services offered by Pampered Chef.

2. How do I host a "First Open House"?

To host a "First Open House", simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for the event. Your consultant will guide you through the planning process and provide you with all the necessary materials.

3. What can I expect at a "First Open House"?

At a "First Open House", you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, sample delicious recipes, and learn more about the high-quality kitchen tools and products offered by Pampered Chef. You will also have the opportunity to place orders and purchase products at the event.

4. Is there a cost to attend a "First Open House"?

No, there is no cost to attend a "First Open House". It is a free event for guests to come and learn about Pampered Chef products and services.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting a "First Open House"?

Yes, as a host of a "First Open House", you can earn free products, discounts, and other rewards based on the sales made at the event. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with more information about the available rewards and how to earn them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies