• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Serve at My Open House?

In summary, some easy appetizer options for an open house include cheese and cracker platters, vegetable trays with dip, mini quiches or tartlets, and fruit skewers. For a simple yet delicious main dish, pulled pork or chicken sliders, a build-your-own taco bar, or a pasta salad with customizable toppings and dressings are great options. For sweet options, consider chocolate-dipped strawberries, mini cupcakes or brownies, or a fruit platter with various dipping sauces. For guests with dietary restrictions, Pampered Chef offers recipes such as quinoa and vegetable salad, hummus and pita platter, or stuffed bell peppers. To make the food presentation more visually appealing, use serving platters and trays of varying
lkspeir
Do you all have any suggestions what I should serve at my open house?? I am not doing a demo, I want to have a food already prepared. I've planned to have a coffee/hot chocolate/cider beverage bar set up. Suggestions for that would be great too!

I had the Rocky Road Brownie Squares - they make a lot in the large bar pan.

I did the dill weed dip with vegetables.

I am having a "guys Only" show tomorrow night, and making touchdown taco dip and cheedar and beef stuffed sandwich

I would definitely include the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart and recommend having Vanilla Ice Cream to serve with it. That recipe has been a huge hit for me. You will sell a bunch of Ice Cream Dippers if you serve the ice cream with one!

I also agree the Touchdown Taco Dip is great to serve and easy to make. That always go very fast.

Lisa

Two favs around here is Hot Artichoke & Spinach Dip in All the Best and the Kalamata Olive and Red Pepper Spread in current SB.Tanya

I did baked brie and phyllo wrapped asaragus... and lot of sweets!

Related to What Should I Serve at My Open House?

1. What are some easy appetizer options for my open house?

Some popular and easy appetizer options for open houses include cheese and cracker platters, vegetable trays with dip, mini quiches or tartlets, and fruit skewers.

2. Can you recommend a simple yet delicious main dish for my open house?

A crowd-pleasing main dish option for an open house could be pulled pork or chicken sliders, a build-your-own taco bar, or a pasta salad with various toppings and dressings for guests to customize.

3. I want to have some sweet options for guests. What desserts do you suggest?

Some tasty dessert options for an open house could be chocolate-dipped strawberries, mini cupcakes or brownies, or a fruit platter with a variety of dipping sauces such as chocolate or caramel.

4. I have guests with dietary restrictions. What can I offer them?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options. Some ideas could be a quinoa and vegetable salad, hummus and pita platter, or stuffed bell peppers.

5. How can I make my open house food presentation more visually appealing?

Using serving platters and trays of different sizes and heights can add dimension and visual interest to your food display. Garnishing dishes with fresh herbs or colorful fruits can also make them more visually appealing. Additionally, consider using decorative serving utensils or plates to add a personal touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Kasper2010