• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Menu Ideas: Easy & Impressive

In summary, some easy and impressive menu ideas for an open house include a charcuterie board with various meats, cheeses, and crackers; mini quiches or frittatas; a fruit and cheese platter; crostini with different toppings such as roasted vegetables or bruschetta; and a variety of dips with chips or vegetables for dipping. To accommodate dietary restrictions, it is recommended to offer a mix of vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options and to label each dish with its ingredients. Many dishes on an open house menu can be prepared in advance, such as dips, spreads, and charcuterie boards. For desserts, simple but impressive options include mini tartlets, a build-your-own ice cream sundae bar
beepampered
I got totally inspired a few nights ago and invited all 400 people on my email list to an open house this coming Monday - in the morning and/or in the evening. Now, I have to come up with some food to serve that can sit out, is impressive but easy, and has a good variety.

Anyone have a list of what they have served at their own open house. Suggestions. (And, of course, I have something to do pretty much non-stop between now and then. Ugh.)

Here are some:I am going to make these items for the Multi vendor Holiday open house I am doing next Thursday.

Clubhouse Chicken Squares - 24 servings
Warm Caramel Nutty Brownies - 24 servings
Trifle - Haven't decided yet

Now the other ladies are bringing other snacks too but everyone is really excited about my stuff and eager to see the new brownies since I am the Pc lady!!

Debbie :D

Thanks Debbie: I'm planning on dong the brownies. Never done the chicken squares. Somewhere I saw some punch to put in the trifle bowl so maybe I'll do that....

my open house is from 9-4 ....so I am doing the Ham and cheese brunch squares, holiday bark, and a cookie of some sort. It is with another vendor so there will be other refreshments too.

I am doing the Truffle Brownie Cups, and the Brie. the other ladies are bringing finger foods also.n I am also making the punch

Guess I'm going over the topEveryone who comes is getting the chocolate wreath along with the recipe cards from the past year.

I'm also doing the Chocolate raspberry trifle, brie, mini pesto pizzas, profiterole puffs and I can't decide on one more. I'm only holding it from 10-1 on a Saturday

1. What are some easy and impressive menu ideas for an open house?

Some easy and impressive menu ideas for an open house could include a charcuterie board with various meats, cheeses, and crackers; mini quiches or frittatas; a fruit and cheese platter; crostini with different toppings such as roasted vegetables or bruschetta; and a variety of dips with chips or vegetables for dipping.

2. How can I make sure my open house menu is suitable for all dietary restrictions?

To accommodate dietary restrictions, consider offering a mix of vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. You can also label each dish with its ingredients to make it easier for guests to identify what they can and cannot eat.

3. Can I prepare the open house menu in advance?

Yes, many dishes on an open house menu can be prepared in advance. For example, dips and spreads can be made the day before and refrigerated, and charcuterie boards can be assembled a few hours before the event. This will save you time on the day of the open house and allow you to focus on hosting your guests.

4. What are some simple but impressive desserts that I can serve at an open house?

Some simple but impressive dessert ideas for an open house could include mini tartlets filled with fruit or chocolate, a build-your-own ice cream sundae bar, or a variety of homemade cookies or brownies. You can also opt for store-bought desserts such as cupcakes or macarons for convenience.

5. How can I keep my open house menu budget-friendly?

To keep your open house menu budget-friendly, consider making dishes from scratch instead of buying pre-made items. You can also opt for seasonal ingredients, which are often more affordable. Additionally, ask guests to contribute by bringing a dish or drink to share, potluck-style. This will not only save you money but also add variety to the menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
baychef
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies