• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Tier Stand. What Do You Do With It?

In summary, the 3 Tier Stand is a decorative piece that can be used for various purposes, such as candles, cookies, tart pies, and flowers. It is a good idea to either use it or sell it before you move, as it will take up a lot of space if it is left behind.
apriljc
I have the 3 Tier Stand and am not sure where I should put it in my house. I don't sell a lot of SA so I don't really take it along with me to shows. If I do I take the caddy. Right now I have it sitting on my dining room table. What all do you do with your 3 Tier Stand??

ummm mine is in the box in my shed...waiting to entertain so I can put it out on a food table!! I would love ideas as well :)

Mine is sitting on top of a cabint in my kitchen with nothin but the SA sqaures and a bowl. Sometimes I put fruit in it.

I have mine out on my buffet in the dining room with the new cranberry plates on it.

Mine is in the closet with the rest of the things I JUST HAD TO HAVE!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

I have been told you can put flowers and seasonal things in it for decorations but I am not good at putting things together like that.

Ginger428 said:
Mine is in the closet with the rest of the things I JUST HAD TO HAVE!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

We sound an awful lot alike! ;) That is where mine is too. I have almost everything in the catalog. I don't know what I will do in a couple more years. We may have to move! Or maybe we can build a house out of all the boxes that the stuff comes in :D Anyway to waterproof those things?

I have heard from somewhere that you could put flowers and such in it. But I am not very creative and am not at all crafty. I did have it in my bedroom with all of my perfume and body sprays on it but everytime my DH shut the door the whole house shook. I don't know why he think the harder the door is shut the better it closes.

jenniferlynne said:
We sound an awful lot alike! ;) That is where mine is too. I have almost everything in the catalog. I don't know what I will do in a couple more years. We may have to move! Or maybe we can build a house out of all the boxes that the stuff comes in :D Anyway to waterproof those things?

Jennifer same here. At first I kept all of the box's for the sa but then i realized we will most likely just use bubble wrap and that they were taking up to much space i told my dh i want to hire someone to pack us up and move us...we have to much stuff. i know we'll end up doing it ourselves though.

when i had a bridal expo i did the flower thing on one level, i just use the green foam and stuck silk flowers in it, it was pretty. otherwise the stand sits in my office waiting for us to entertain so i can use it. i think i've only used it a total of 4 times since i got it in may...so i guess that's not to bad.

jenniferlynne said:

LMAO!!! I dunno, but the way I'm going...DH says were gonna need ANOTHER shed...:eek: :eek: :eek:

My greatist uses for it have been:

candles
cookies
tarts
fresh flowers and stones
business cards and other promo items

I think its really a matter of what you cant do with it...also depends on what SA pieces you have placed in it.

I have a ton of stuff in my spare room and we are getting ready to PCS (DH is in the Air Force)...I am not sure if I should keep all my extra stuff or I should just sell it cheap before I go. There is so much that I HAD to have that I have never used.

I have it set up with the striped and cranberry pieces on my dining room table. I get so many compliments on it when people come over. I have sold a couple lately to friends who have come over. I usually don't take it to shows because it is too much to carry.

nicolespcshows said:
I have a ton of stuff in my spare room and we are getting ready to PCS (DH is in the Air Force)...I am not sure if I should keep all my extra stuff or I should just sell it cheap before I go. There is so much that I HAD to have that I have never used.

If you have never use it, and don't think you will in the future, cash is always useful!!

I know but I always have in the back of my mind...what if I need it.

I know, I have bought almost the whole catalog, and things are sitting in their boxes still..and *someday* I will use them.. but I am not sure how many moves they would last through!

Take it to your shows! It is a pain to transport but after selling 1 everytime I brought it to a show,now I never leave home without it. Just think, if they get the stand, they will have to buy the squares so even if they get nothing else, you have a huge order. This is the item I point out to guests who say they never cook-and often they buy it! Sometimes I put food on it at the shows but I have also just had it displayed (empty-well, nothing on the plates). It doesn't seem to matter much.

Last edited:
I agree with Susan. I've sold several stands...but more importantly, it highlights the SA really well. Several folks have started their "collections" as a result.:)

It worked well in Nov/Dec for cookie shows...but I always try to come up with something to put in it. The truffles that ScottCooks (?) posted last year are an easy do ahead. I bring some of those and plop them on an SA plate at the top (and put empty pieces on the other levels so they get the visual).

By the way, those truffles are to die for. My husband calls them chocolate bombs...they are soooooo rich, they just melt in your mouth. (My hips thank you Scott!)

kris

1. What is a 3 tier stand used for?

A 3 tier stand is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for various purposes. It is commonly used to display and serve appetizers, desserts, fruits, and other small food items. It can also be used as a storage solution for kitchen items such as spices, condiments, and utensils.

2. How do I assemble a 3 tier stand?

Assembling a 3 tier stand is typically easy and does not require any special tools. Most stands come with instructions, but generally, you will need to stack the three tiers on top of each other and secure them in place with the provided screws or clips. Make sure to tighten the screws or clips properly to ensure stability.

3. Can I use a 3 tier stand for hot foods?

It is not recommended to use a 3 tier stand for hot foods, especially if it is made of plastic or other non-heat resistant materials. The weight of the hot food can cause the stand to warp or melt, potentially causing a safety hazard. It is best to use the stand for room temperature or cold foods.

4. How do I clean a 3 tier stand?

The best way to clean a 3 tier stand is by hand washing it with warm soapy water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges as they can damage the stand's surface. If the stand is dishwasher safe, you can also place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

5. Can I use a 3 tier stand for outdoor events?

Yes, a 3 tier stand can be used for outdoor events such as picnics or barbecues. However, it is important to make sure the stand is stable and secure, especially if it is placed on uneven surfaces. It is also recommended to use it for cold foods to avoid any heat-related issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefjpeak
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • babywings76