• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Old 3 Tiered Stand?

In summary, the Iso the Old 3 Tiered Stand is a 10.5 inch diameter stand that stands at a height of 14.5 inches. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The tiers are fixed and cannot be adjusted, but they can be removed for storage. The stand is made of durable stoneware and can be used for both hot and cold foods, as it is oven, microwave, and freezer safe.
MeesMom3
I'm looking for the old 3 tiered stand. I have the rectangular stand and the caddy, but not the 3 tiered. Anyone have one they are willing to part with?

Stephanie~

PM me and lets make a deal!

I've got an old-style one as well that I'd be willing to part with (and free up some space in my buffet cabinet).

If anyone wants it, PM or email me!

Related to Looking for the Old 3 Tiered Stand?

1. What is the size of the Iso the Old 3 Tiered Stand?

The Iso the Old 3 Tiered Stand has a diameter of 10.5 inches and stands at a height of 14.5 inches.

2. Is the Iso the Old 3 Tiered Stand dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso the Old 3 Tiered Stand is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve its longevity.

3. Can the tiers of the Iso the Old 3 Tiered Stand be adjusted?

No, the tiers of the Iso the Old 3 Tiered Stand are fixed and cannot be adjusted. However, they can be removed for easy storage.

4. What material is the Iso the Old 3 Tiered Stand made of?

The Iso the Old 3 Tiered Stand is made of durable and high-quality stoneware, ensuring its longevity and stability.

5. Can the Iso the Old 3 Tiered Stand be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Iso the Old 3 Tiered Stand is safe to use for both hot and cold foods. It is oven, microwave, and freezer safe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefjpeak
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • ughubug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • kat29