• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Perfect Small Striped Bowl & Black Protectors for Your Antique Stand

In summary, the Perfect Small Striped Bowl measures 6 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height with a capacity of 2 cups or 16 ounces. The Black Protectors are designed to fit on any antique stand up to 8 inches in diameter and are dishwasher safe. The Perfect Small Striped Bowl is also microwave safe, but caution should be taken when removing it from the microwave. Additionally, the Black Protectors are heat resistant up to 400°F and can be used as trivets to protect surfaces from hot dishes.
nhpeg
A customer of mine desperately needs one (1) small striped square bowl, AND 4 black protectors for her very old rectangular stand. Thanks!

I have one...$8 total which includes shipping.
Amy

Thanks so much!! Where can I mail the check with my return address?

Peg

In case you need more striped bowls they are now in the outlet on our websites today!

1. What are the dimensions of the Perfect Small Striped Bowl?

The Perfect Small Striped Bowl measures 6 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height. It has a capacity of 2 cups or 16 ounces.

2. Can the Black Protectors fit on any antique stand?

Yes, the Black Protectors are designed to fit on any antique stand with a diameter of up to 8 inches. They also have adjustable tabs to ensure a snug fit.

3. Are the Black Protectors dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Black Protectors are made of durable and dishwasher safe silicone material. They can also be hand washed with warm soapy water.

4. Can the Perfect Small Striped Bowl be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Perfect Small Striped Bowl is microwave safe. However, it is recommended to use a potholder or oven mitt when removing it from the microwave as it may become hot.

5. Are the Black Protectors heat resistant?

Yes, the Black Protectors are heat resistant up to 400°F. They can be used as trivets to protect your antique stand or other surfaces from hot dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherri lynn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • scottcooks