• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Old 3-Tiered Stands?

In summary, the Need 2 Old Sa 3-Tiered Stands is a 13-inch tall and 10-inch diameter stand made of durable metal with a rustic finish. Its tiers can be easily taken apart for storage, but it is not dishwasher safe. It is versatile and can be used to display a variety of food items or organize small items.
ardipc
Gold Member
Hi all,

I am in need of two of the old-style 3-tiered stands for a cake decorating customer. They do not need to be NIP, but they do need to be in good condition. Please, let me know what you want for yours plus shipping to 78729.

Thanks!
Ardi

I have one I would like to get rid of, barely been used, personally i dont even remember how much they were - you can email me direct at [email protected].Noelle Williams
Sales Director
Alabama

Last edited:
I have one as well! I'm in Ohio
just let me know what the agreed price is on it
karlene
you can email me seperately
[email protected]

Related to Looking for Old 3-Tiered Stands?

What is the size of the Need 2 Old Sa 3-Tiered Stands?

The Need 2 Old Sa 3-Tiered Stands measures 13 inches in height and 10 inches in diameter at the base.

Can the tiers be taken apart for easy storage?

Yes, the tiers of the Need 2 Old Sa 3-Tiered Stands can be easily taken apart for convenient storage.

Is the stand dishwasher safe?

No, the Need 2 Old Sa 3-Tiered Stands is not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and drying thoroughly.

What materials are used in making the Need 2 Old Sa 3-Tiered Stands?

The Need 2 Old Sa 3-Tiered Stands is made of durable metal with a rustic finish, making it a perfect addition to any farmhouse or vintage kitchen decor.

What types of food can be displayed on the 3 tiers?

The Need 2 Old Sa 3-Tiered Stands is perfect for displaying a variety of food items such as fruits, desserts, appetizers, and even small snacks. It is also great for organizing small items like jewelry or office supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefjpeak
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • MeesMom3
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kat29