• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Luncheon--Dessert for 22 People

In summary, for a festive and impressive dessert for 22 people, consider making a traditional holiday dessert like a gingerbread trifle or Yule log cake. For a busy holiday luncheon, easy and quick options include a fruit platter or cheese platter. If accommodating dietary restrictions, options like a gluten-free or dairy-free dessert can be made. To ensure freshness during the luncheon, prepare and store the dessert the day before and be mindful of any allergies or sensitivities. For fun and creative decorating, use holiday-themed plates and decorations, as well as a table runner or tablecloth.
babywings76
Gold Member
My DH is putting on a Christmas lunch for his staff on Tuesday. His company won't approve of their traditional dinner w/ staff & spouses, so this is the route they are going. He wants me to take care of the desserts.

I want to make the Choc. PB Cup Torte and was thinking of the After Dinner Mint Triangles.

I was thinking maybe I should make a few other things (Pumpkin cookies and Toffee Crisps) and put them on the 3 Tiered Stand with the Mint Triangles.

Do you think that's too much? Do you think those are good choices?

What would you make--and how much?

babywings76 said:
My DH is putting on a Christmas lunch for his staff on Tuesday. His company won't approve of their traditional dinner w/ staff & spouses, so this is the route they are going. He wants me to take care of the desserts.

I want to make the Choc. PB Cup Torte and was thinking of the After Dinner Mint Triangles.

I was thinking maybe I should make a few other things (Pumpkin cookies and Toffee Crisps) and put them on the 3 Tiered Stand with the Mint Triangles.

Do you think that's too much? Do you think those are good choices?

What would you make--and how much?

I think that sounds good. I'd do a couple chocolate choices, and a couple non-chocolate choices. Maybe fudge or some type of candy too? Or something in the mini muffin pan...

Ditto what ya'll said! I would probably do a cheesecake, the Trifle and some finger type cookie like choices.

1. How can I make a festive and impressive dessert for 22 people?

For a Christmas luncheon, consider making a traditional holiday dessert such as a gingerbread trifle or a Yule log cake. These desserts are perfect for feeding a large group and are sure to impress with their seasonal flavors and presentation.

2. What are some easy and quick dessert options for a busy holiday luncheon?

If you're short on time, consider making a simple dessert such as a fruit platter with a variety of seasonal fruits or a cheese platter with different types of cheese and crackers. These options require minimal preparation and are perfect for feeding a large group.

3. Can you recommend a dessert that can accommodate dietary restrictions?

If you have guests with dietary restrictions, consider making a dessert that is gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan. Some options could include a flourless chocolate cake, a fruit tart made with a gluten-free crust, or a vegan gingerbread pudding.

4. How can I ensure that my dessert stays fresh and delicious during the luncheon?

To keep your dessert fresh, consider making it the day before the luncheon and storing it in an airtight container in the fridge. If you are making a dessert that needs to be served warm, you can reheat it just before serving. Additionally, be mindful of any potential allergies or food sensitivities of your guests when preparing and storing the dessert.

5. Can you suggest some fun and creative ideas for decorating the dessert table?

To add a festive touch to your dessert table, consider using holiday-themed plates, cups, and utensils. You can also incorporate small holiday decorations such as mini Christmas trees or ornaments. Adding a table runner or festive tablecloth can also help to tie everything together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies