• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vintage Lid/Baker Wine Bottle Opener

In summary, the Vintage Lid/Baker Wine Bottle Opener is a high-quality stainless steel product that is designed to fit all standard wine bottles, including cork and screw-top bottles. It works by placing the opener over the top of the bottle and twisting the handle to remove the cork or lid, while also allowing for easy pouring and preventing spills. The opener is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but hand-washing is recommended for longevity. Additionally, it comes with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty, allowing for a refund or exchange within 30 days if not satisfied.
chefmeg
Gold Member
old style Wine Bottle Opener

Rectangle Lid/Baker

anyone?????

I've got a Wine Bottle Opener. Used, but in really good condition.

I have the lid - unused but out of package - pm me Meg.

I have the wine bottle opener, new in box. Just let me know.

1. What is the Vintage Lid/Baker Wine Bottle Opener made of?

The Vintage Lid/Baker Wine Bottle Opener is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and longevity.

2. Can this wine bottle opener be used for all types of wine bottles?

Yes, the Vintage Lid/Baker Wine Bottle Opener is designed to fit all standard wine bottles, including both cork and screw-top bottles.

3. How does the Vintage Lid/Baker Wine Bottle Opener work?

Simply place the opener over the top of the wine bottle and twist the handle to remove the cork or screw-top lid. The lid/baker design also allows for easy pouring and prevents spills.

4. Is the Vintage Lid/Baker Wine Bottle Opener dishwasher safe?

Yes, the wine bottle opener is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of the product.

5. Does this wine bottle opener come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amychefofPA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amychefofPA
  • heulflodyn