• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Old Style Pastry Blender for Customer~ New Please!

In summary, the Iso Old Style Pastry Blender is a tool used for mixing pastry ingredients by cutting butter or shortening into dry ingredients. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for best results. While it is designed for pastry making, it can also be used for other types of baking. The blender can be easily stored in a kitchen drawer or hung on a hook, and is made with durable stainless steel that is rust-resistant.
Hi everybody I am ISO the Old Style Pastry Blender for a Customer.... It was all Stainless with a long Handle

I have one, I never used it, just had it on display at my Christmas shows...let me know if you're still interested. It's the one that is all stainless with the long handle.

How much are you wanting for it?

Hate that they went back to the shorter version; loved that longer handle!

Hi,

Is $10.00 + shipping okay?
It sold for $16.50 but since it's discontinued it's marked down.

I have one new in package if there is a need for more than one.

1. How do I use the Iso Old Style Pastry Blender for Customer~ New Please!?

The Iso Old Style Pastry Blender is used to mix ingredients for pastries, such as pie crusts or biscuits. Simply place the ingredients in a mixing bowl and use the blender to cut the butter or shortening into the dry ingredients until the mixture becomes crumbly.

2. Is the Iso Old Style Pastry Blender dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Old Style Pastry Blender is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

3. Can the Iso Old Style Pastry Blender be used for other types of baking?

While the Iso Old Style Pastry Blender is designed specifically for pastry making, it can also be used for other types of baking. It is great for cutting butter into flour for scones, crumbles, and other baked goods.

4. How do I store the Iso Old Style Pastry Blender?

The Iso Old Style Pastry Blender can be easily stored in a kitchen drawer or hung on a hook using the hole in the handle. Make sure to clean and dry the blender before storing to prevent rusting.

5. Is the Iso Old Style Pastry Blender durable?

Yes, the Iso Old Style Pastry Blender is made with high-quality stainless steel that is rust-resistant and built to last. With proper care, it can be used for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Linda Lehman
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • jbondr