• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted Mini Baker or Mini Bar Pan

In summary, the Mini Baker and Mini Bar Pan are both 9 inches by 9 inches and oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They are made of stoneware for even baking and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Additionally, they can be used for frozen foods as they are freezer-safe.
jtherrien
need for a snow next week so if you have one let me know the price. No retired items please thanks!

oops no snow but I do have a show next week lol

Why not ask someone in your cluster if you can borrow one? Just a thought. If you don't have anyone nearby, you can do an individual order. If nobody pipes up in a day there won't be time to ship.
What's the recipe?

jtherrien said:
need for a snow next week so if you have one let me know the price. No retired items please thanks!

Have any of your friends purchased one of those? If you have no consultants in your area to ask to borrow from, maybe a friend has one. If you do a personal order I would add to it so that it hits the weight for FedEx delivery or it will come slow-post. I think it's 5 pounds but I'd check with HO to be sure. I think you can have it shipped express or whatever they call it too. That would probably be your best bet if you can't borrow one.

What is the size of the Mini Baker or Mini Bar Pan?

The Mini Baker and Mini Bar Pan are both 9 inches by 9 inches.

Can the Mini Baker or Mini Bar Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, both the Mini Baker and Mini Bar Pan are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

What is the material of the Mini Baker or Mini Bar Pan?

The Mini Baker and Mini Bar Pan are made of stoneware, which helps distribute heat evenly for even baking.

Is the Mini Baker or Mini Bar Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Mini Baker and Mini Bar Pan are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the Mini Baker or Mini Bar Pan be used for frozen foods?

Yes, the Mini Baker and Mini Bar Pan are freezer-safe, making them great for making frozen treats or storing leftovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DKBowman
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DKBowman
  • beccathebaker
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • KatieLu