• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Rare RETIRED Wooden Stoneware Rack at Iso - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, the "Find the Rare RETIRED Wooden Stoneware Rack" is a limited edition stoneware rack that was previously sold by Pampered Chef and is now retired. It is highly sought after by collectors and Pampered Chef enthusiasts because it is no longer in production. It can be found at limited stock sales or through online marketplaces, and its authenticity can be verified by asking for proof from the seller. While it is designed for Pampered Chef's stoneware, it can also hold other brands' stoneware as long as they are similar in size and shape.
DanielleQ
I'm looking for the RETIRED wooden stoneware rack. Can you help me out?

DanielleQ said:
I'm looking for the RETIRED wooden stoneware rack. Can you help me out?

I would like to have one too.

me too! My collection is getting bigger..LOL

You might also want to try to the Yahoo group "Let's Make a Deal."

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

HTH,
Kearstin

kearstin said:
You might also want to try to the Yahoo group "Let's Make a Deal."

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/

HTH,
Kearstin

Thanks, Kearstin!

I have 2 of them...still in packages.

What is the "Find the Rare RETIRED Wooden Stoneware Rack"?

The "Find the Rare RETIRED Wooden Stoneware Rack" is a limited edition stoneware rack that was previously sold by Pampered Chef and is now retired. It is made of high-quality wood and is designed to hold Pampered Chef's stoneware products.

What makes the "Find the Rare RETIRED Wooden Stoneware Rack" so special?

The "Find the Rare RETIRED Wooden Stoneware Rack" is highly sought after by collectors and Pampered Chef enthusiasts because it is no longer in production. It is a rare and unique piece that adds a touch of nostalgia to any kitchen.

Where can I find the "Find the Rare RETIRED Wooden Stoneware Rack"?

The "Find the Rare RETIRED Wooden Stoneware Rack" is no longer available for purchase directly from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it at a limited stock sale or through online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon.

How do I know if the "Find the Rare RETIRED Wooden Stoneware Rack" is authentic?

Pampered Chef takes pride in the quality and authenticity of their products. If you are purchasing the "Find the Rare RETIRED Wooden Stoneware Rack" from a third-party seller, make sure to ask for proof of authenticity, such as a certificate of authenticity or original packaging.

Can I use the "Find the Rare RETIRED Wooden Stoneware Rack" to hold other brands' stoneware products?

While the "Find the Rare RETIRED Wooden Stoneware Rack" is designed specifically for Pampered Chef's stoneware products, it can also be used to hold other brands' stoneware as long as they are similar in size and shape.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TexasPCMama
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TexasPCMama
  • mom4angela
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • Krista Burson