• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got Cut With Stoneware! (Iso Retired Piece)

In summary, "Got Cut With Stoneware!" is a retired piece from Pampered Chef's stoneware collection that is no longer available for purchase. It is safe to use and oven-safe, but should not be used on the stovetop or under the broiler. It can be cleaned with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher.
susanr613
Gold Member
I learned today that our stoneware is also sharp! I was roasting potatoes and carrots, and took my Oval Baker out of the oven to give the veggies a stir. I dropped it and CRASH it went onto the floor, including a shard that cut the top of my foot! Who knew?

Anyway, I am more upset about the loss of my Oval Baker than I am about the cut on my foot (a glass of wine helped with that). So...if you have an Oval Baker you are no longer using, please let me know how much you want for it, including shipping to 60107.

Time to change the bandage.... :eek:

You have my sympathies.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Oval Baker! It's my favorite stone for roasting veggies...so I'm also sorry that I don't have one to send to you!

I have one new in box I believe. Let me check tomorrow.

Sorry to hear your foot got hurt. I hope it heals quickly for you. It makes the pain even worse when you lose a piece of stoneware you love.

What is "Got Cut With Stoneware!"?

"Got Cut With Stoneware!" is a retired piece from Pampered Chef's stoneware collection. It features a unique design and is no longer available for purchase.

How can I purchase "Got Cut With Stoneware!"?

Unfortunately, "Got Cut With Stoneware!" is a retired piece and is no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find it through a third-party seller or on online marketplaces.

Is "Got Cut With Stoneware!" safe to use?

Yes, "Got Cut With Stoneware!" is safe to use as long as it is used according to the instructions provided. It is made with high-quality stoneware that is safe for cooking and baking.

Can "Got Cut With Stoneware!" be used in the oven?

Yes, "Got Cut With Stoneware!" is oven-safe and can be used in temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it should not be used under the broiler or on the stovetop.

How do I clean "Got Cut With Stoneware!"?

Cleaning "Got Cut With Stoneware!" is simple. It can be hand-washed with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher. Do not use any abrasive cleaners or utensils on the stoneware surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
  • hlaffoon5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
hlaffoon5
Replies