• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Rare Stoneware Molds: Connect with a Past Consultant Today

In summary, to find rare stoneware molds, you can connect with a past consultant through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting customer service. There is no fee for this service and it is helpful to provide specific information about the molds you are looking for. While past consultants have access to a wide range of molds, there may be some that are no longer available, in which case they will try to find a suitable alternative.
pamperedposey
Silver Member
I met a past consultant at a booth today and she is looking for 3-4 of the old Stoneware Molds. She has some and can't remember which ones she has, but I told her I would see what I could find and call her tomorrow. If anyone has any they want to sell I'll let her know.

Thanks!

I have molds from 2000-2006, I think 8 or nine, and 2 mold holders.
I have redone my kitchen.
Linda
[email protected]

Anyone else? I'd like to give her a few options when I call.

Bump! :balloon:

pclinskie said:
I have molds from 2000-2006, I think 8 or nine, and 2 mold holders.
I have redone my kitchen.
Linda
[email protected]

I sent you a PM yesterday. Let me know how much you would like to sell them for and if you are willing to only sell 3 or 4 of them. Thanks!

I have the 2004 Bountiful Heart mold and the 2005 Final Edition Patriotic mold available for sale if anyone is interested!

I have one mold, NIB and 2 mold holders. I desparately need to get rid of these. :)

What is the process for finding rare stoneware molds?

To find rare stoneware molds, you can connect with a past consultant through our Pampered Chef website or by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to help you locate the specific molds you are looking for.

How do I connect with a past consultant?

You can connect with a past consultant by visiting our website and using our "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your location and select the option to connect with a past consultant. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

Is there a fee for connecting with a past consultant?

No, there is no fee for connecting with a past consultant. Our consultants are happy to help you find rare stoneware molds and there is no cost associated with this service.

What information do I need to provide when connecting with a past consultant?

When connecting with a past consultant, it is helpful to provide them with as much information as possible about the specific stoneware molds you are looking for. This can include the name, shape, and any other identifying details.

Are all rare stoneware molds available through past consultants?

While our past consultants have access to a wide range of rare stoneware molds, there may be some that are no longer available. If this is the case, our consultants will do their best to help you find a suitable alternative or recommend a similar product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda K.
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
Replies