• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Placing Order for Gen II Saute Pan & Star Pancake Molds

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who is having trouble submitting an order for a customer who wants to purchase a saute pan and pancake molds. The consultant is frustrated and unsure of how to submit the order, but is reminded that outlet items can only be ordered through the Personal Web Site or Customer Care. The consultant is also advised to reach out to customer service for assistance and to check the availability of the items on the website.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
This question has probably been asked before, but I can't find it. I did search for it.

I have a customer that wants to order the Gen II saute pan and 4 pancake molds. Is there a way for me to do this through PP? Does she have to submit it online? She tried to do it herself and it didn't work. I've tried to put it in PP and it wouldn't take the order. NOW, the star pancake molds aren't showing up on my website, but they are at CC.

This is really driving me crazy! I don't really push outlet orders, but I know alot of you get really good sales from it. So far it has been nothing but a headache to me.

Tell me how to submit this oreder!! Thank you!

I don't think you can submit an outlet order via PPP, but you can via CC under "Managing Your Biz" and where you would order Sample Packs (I'm pretty sure it is there). The customer can go to your website, place an order there (under "Order our Products") by selecting "Outlet". Hope that helps. I'm too familiar with it myself...I'll have to look in order to walk anyone through it.

You cannot order outlet items through PP/P3. They are available only though your PWS (the outlet) or CC (samples). If you order as a sample, you get a discount, but the sale will not count toward your career sales or commissionable sales.

Thanks, I thought I remembered someone ordering the Outlet stuff through PP/P3, but I guess I was wrong. Thanks for letting me know.

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out about this order. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with it. I'll do my best to help you figure this out.First of all, have you tried reaching out to our customer service team for assistance? They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue with the order not going through on PP. Additionally, have you checked the availability of the star pancake molds on our website recently? Sometimes items can sell out quickly and may not be immediately restocked.In terms of submitting the order, you can definitely do it through PP. You can either submit it online or through the phone. If your customer is having trouble submitting it online, you can walk them through the process or submit it for them through the phone.I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. We're always here to support you.Best,

Q: How do I place an order for the Gen II Saute Pan & Star Pancake Molds?

A: To place an order for the Gen II Saute Pan & Star Pancake Molds, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and add the desired items to your online cart. You can also call our customer service hotline and place the order over the phone.

Q: What is the cost of the Gen II Saute Pan & Star Pancake Molds?

A: The Gen II Saute Pan & Star Pancake Molds are priced at $75. However, prices may vary depending on any ongoing promotions or discounts.

Q: Are the Gen II Saute Pan & Star Pancake Molds dishwasher safe?

A: Yes, both the Gen II Saute Pan & Star Pancake Molds are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Q: Do I need any special tools or equipment to use the Gen II Saute Pan & Star Pancake Molds?

A: No, the Gen II Saute Pan & Star Pancake Molds are designed to be user-friendly and do not require any special tools or equipment. However, a spatula and cooking spray may be helpful for flipping and removing the pancakes from the molds.

Q: Can I use the Gen II Saute Pan & Star Pancake Molds on all types of stovetops?

A: Yes, the Gen II Saute Pan & Star Pancake Molds are suitable for use on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction stoves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • janetupnorth