• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Julie successfully reach Level 1 with her recent order cancellations?

In summary, you can cancel your order as long as it has not yet been shipped by contacting the customer service team with your order number. You will receive a refund for the full amount of the cancelled order, which will be issued to the original form of payment. Refunds are usually processed within 5-7 business days, but may take longer to appear on your bank or credit card statement. You can also request to cancel specific items from your order by contacting the customer service team with your order number and the items you wish to cancel.
jhammer22
As you may remember I had a show earlier this month that put me at Level 1 of the sell-a-thon. Then a customer called and cancelled a $145 order. I have been trying to get orders to submit my own show.

I have gotten a few orders from an email offering a 10% discount. Then I offered a 20% discount to another mother who has her own direct sales company. She just submitted her order online for the Executive 7 piece set, the Double Burner Griddle and the Grill press - $489 !!!!! Yes, I am not going to make much commission, but I am going to get a lot of free products.

So I am safely in Level 1 territory. :D

Julie

Yay! So it all works out. Congrats! :)

Wow Julie!!! WTG!!!

Book her for January!! Help her get the 5-piece set and the grill pan to match all that great stuff!!!

That is AWESOME!!!!!! I'm glad it turned out well for you.

Way to go Julie!! Good job of sticking to it - enjoy your FREEBIES!!

1. Can I cancel my order after it has been placed?

Yes, you can cancel your order as long as it has not yet been shipped. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to request a cancellation.

2. How do I cancel an order?

To cancel an order, please contact our customer service team with your order number and request a cancellation. They will assist you with the process.

3. Will I receive a refund for my cancelled order?

Yes, we will process a refund for the full amount of your cancelled order. The refund will be issued to the original form of payment.

4. How long will it take to receive my refund?

Refunds are typically processed within 5-7 business days. However, it may take additional time for the refund to appear on your bank or credit card statement.

5. Can I cancel only part of my order?

Yes, you can request to cancel specific items from your order. Please contact our customer service team with your order number and the items you wish to cancel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjwr
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef