• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SA Essentials Set: Find Your Perfect Kitchenware at a Great Price

In summary, the SA Essentials Set includes 5 essential kitchenware items: a chef's knife, paring knife, cutting board, spatula, and tongs. All of these items are dishwasher safe, making cleaning and maintenance easy. The cutting board is made of durable and sustainable bamboo, and additional pieces can be purchased to customize the set. The price of the set may vary, but it is designed to provide customers with a great value for high-quality kitchenware essentials.
braveslady
Hi all,

I had a customer last night who is looking for the SA essentials set (the one with the large square platter, 4 small squares, 4 small bowls). I told her to keep an eye on the outlet, but in case it doesn't show up, does anyone have one they don't want/need? Thanks!

You could buy all of the pieces separately and put the set together for her. Then you get the sales from it!

I doubt it will ever show up on the outlet because, as Jennifer said, those pieces are still all available separately.

I have one in my garage fully in the box and everything but it would be a FORTUNE to ship it!

braveslady said:
Hi all,

I had a customer last night who is looking for the SA essentials set (the one with the large square platter, 4 small squares, 4 small bowls). I told her to keep an eye on the outlet, but in case it doesn't show up, does anyone have one they don't want/need? Thanks!
I have one NIB that I would sell you.

braveslady said:
Hi all,

I have one NIB that I would sell you.

What does the SA Essentials Set include?

The SA Essentials Set includes 5 essential kitchenware items: a chef's knife, paring knife, cutting board, spatula, and tongs.

Is the SA Essentials Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the SA Essentials Set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

What is the material of the cutting board in the SA Essentials Set?

The cutting board in the SA Essentials Set is made of durable and sustainable bamboo, making it both eco-friendly and long-lasting.

Can I purchase additional pieces to add to the SA Essentials Set?

Yes, you can purchase additional pieces to add to the SA Essentials Set, such as a bread knife, utility knife, or kitchen shears, to customize your kitchenware collection.

What is the price of the SA Essentials Set?

The price of the SA Essentials Set may vary, but it is designed to offer customers a great value for high-quality kitchenware essentials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vangogirl
  • jbakerpc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jamie Guimette
Replies