• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Replacement Pink Items from Last Year

In summary, to search for replacement pink items from last year on the Pampered Chef website, go to the "Shop" tab and select "Specials and Promotions," then click on the "Pink Products" tab. Not all pink items from last year may still be available for purchase, but you can check the "Pink Products" tab to see which items are currently available. You can also purchase replacement pink items from last year through a Pampered Chef consultant, who can check their inventory and order the items for you. The delivery time will vary depending on availability and location, and if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange, except for personalized or discontinued items.
lmonninger
Gold Member
[COLOR="Blue"]Does anyone have 1 pink dots cup from last may? My boyfriend broke mine.
All so looking for a pink breast cancer lanyard from last year.
[/COLOR]
lmonninger:(
[/SIZ
E]

I'm sorry to hear that your boyfriend broke your cup. Unfortunately, I do not have either the pink dots cup or the pink breast cancer lanyard from last year. You may want to try searching online or in stores that carry similar items. Good luck!

Related to Searching for Replacement Pink Items from Last Year

1. How do I search for replacement pink items from last year on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for replacement pink items from last year, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Shop" tab. Under the "Shop by Category" section, select "Specials and Promotions" and then click on the "Pink Products" tab. This will bring up all of the pink items available for purchase.

2. Are all pink items from last year still available for purchase?

No, not all pink items from last year may still be available for purchase. However, you can check the "Pink Products" tab under the "Specials and Promotions" section on the Pampered Chef website to see which items are currently available.

3. Can I purchase replacement pink items from last year through a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can purchase replacement pink items from last year through a Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to check their inventory and order the items for you, if available.

4. How long will it take to receive replacement pink items from last year?

The delivery time for replacement pink items from last year will vary depending on the availability of the item and your location. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery time.

5. Can I return replacement pink items from last year if I am not satisfied?

If you are not satisfied with your replacement pink items from last year, you can return them within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or discontinued items cannot be returned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmonninger
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
Replies
Views
carrdinal
  • Mel5497
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies