• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Black Triangles from Simple Additions - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, Black Triangles from Simple Additions are a limited edition set of sleek black and white serving pieces from Pampered Chef. The set includes a large serving platter, medium bowl, and set of four appetizer plates made with high-quality stoneware. Only 1000 sets are available for purchase exclusively through Pampered Chef consultants. These pieces can be mixed and matched with other Pampered Chef collections and can be purchased through a consultant or the website. Limited stock is available, so it is recommended to purchase as soon as possible.
jfoos
Gold Member
I have been cleaning in my office and have found 3 (yes only 3) black triangles from the simple additions line. If you are interested in purchasing please email me at [email protected] with what you are willing to pay including shipping.

Thanks
Jennifer Foos
[email protected]

These sold for $22.50 for a set of two in the Fall/Winter 2003 book

Related to Discover Black Triangles from Simple Additions - Limited Stock Available!

1. What are Black Triangles from Simple Additions?

Black Triangles from Simple Additions are a limited edition set of serving pieces from Pampered Chef that feature a sleek black and white design. They are perfect for entertaining and adding a touch of elegance to any table setting.

2. What is included in the set?

The Black Triangles set includes a large serving platter, a medium bowl, and a set of four appetizer plates. All pieces are made with high-quality stoneware and are microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe.

3. How many sets are available?

There is a limited stock of 1000 sets available for purchase. These sets are exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants and are not sold in stores.

4. Can I use these pieces with other Pampered Chef collections?

Yes, the Black Triangles from Simple Additions can be mixed and matched with other Pampered Chef collections to create a unique and personalized table setting. They also pair well with our Simple Additions white serving pieces.

5. How do I purchase the Black Triangles set?

To purchase the Black Triangles set, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. However, due to the limited stock, we recommend purchasing as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jfoos
  • Raenstorm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • pamperinginfl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies